ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Helloo richard! Am talking to you in reaaaaal time alsoooo! sorry im a bit hyper :D

YEYYY!!! I know! :lol: It is so cool. I don't mind you being hyper....hyper is good. :thumbsup:

Hi everyone!

Nice post count, Hetty! 333 is a nice number :)

Hey Eline....yeah 333, half of the devil. :lol: joking. Hope you are well.

Sorry people,

Hi Vannis

:wave:

this week for me over all sucked, so BAD

1. I found out that I'm failing math, I was good at it too previously. It's going to affect me negatively

2.My strict mom won't let me go to my friend's birthday party, which she has been planning out for a month. She really looked forward to my coming because I'm her best friend.

3. My best friend, that special guy friend, I have been talking to you about it is at home really sick. He has monno :(

#3 really makes me upset

These events happened one after the other too.

:console: Aww, Rabia, I'm sorry.

I had mono once as well… I was out of school for more than a week, but I did come back, obviously. So I'm sure Kevin (it's that one, right?) will be okay, it just may take a while. :)

NO you haven't missed anything. My mom registered my ipod because I needed a credit card being as I don't have one. She registered MY ipod under her name. To top it off she put that I have a shuffle, which I don't but she does. I have a nano, so I can't get any help from apple until I figure out my password, which she made up so God only knows what it is. I also have to wait on a confirmation email from them. This is more trouble then it's worth.

NO you haven't missed anything. My mom registered my ipod because I needed a credit card being as I don't have one. She registered MY ipod under her name. To top it off she put that I have a shuffle, which I don't but she does. I have a nano, so I can't get any help from apple until I figure out my password, which she made up so God only knows what it is. I also have to wait on a confirmation email from them. This is more trouble then it's worth.

That does sound like a bother… but it's not you who lied, it's your mum, or at least, it sounds that way… or is it something else?

It was my mum. I don't think she did it on purpose. She is just technologically challenged. That's why I wanted to set up my own account but I was at my dad's and she has "trust issuses". So she had to set it up at her house without me there then call me with the information.

You don't need to register your iPod to put songs on it you know. Actually, registration doesn't even really matter. I got one for Christmas, and I don't plan on registering it.

By the way, what is this thread, the ReR Caption Fan Club?

It was my mum. I don't think she did it on purpose. She is just technologically challenged. That's why I wanted to set up my own account but I was at my dad's and she has "trust issuses". So she had to set it up at her house without me there then call me with the information.

Oh, I see… that's kind of pain, I can imagine… so she called you, but didn't give you your password?

Vannis, no she didn't. I was logged in on her computer so I didn't need to at my dad's house. I'm not messing up it. I think I might end up throwing my ipod and breaking if I mess with it more.

IRG, it's a "fan club" for RedEyedRichard, he does captions that are really funny in the caption thread. It's also a way for the members to talk about what we want without getting trouble for highjacking a thread. We got kicked out of a thread once or twice. We really are an entertaining group of people.