Star Trek Deep Space 9

BIGDAN

Star Trek Deep Space 9  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Race Could Best Describe You And Why?

• Bajoran
    • Trill
    • Klingon
    • Romulan
    • Ferengi
    • Changling-Shapeshifter-Founder
    • Jem'Hadar
    • Cardassian
    • Human

Hi All,

One of my All Time Favourite Sci-Fi Shows, lets have a little fun with this and find out who we think we are like, i only put "Human" in there in case you couldnt see yourself as an Alien Lifeform.

Please Enjoy, Kind Regards, Danny

Hi All,

One of my All Time Favourite Sci-Fi Shows, lets have a little fun with this and find out who we think we are like, i only put "Human" in there in case you couldnt see yourself as an Alien Lifeform.

Please Enjoy, Kind Regards, Danny

What about a Vulcan Mexican? Just think, if I had pointed ears like Spock, I would make love to a woman with my pointed ears! ROCK ON FOREVER!

I'll go first then, sorry ZFF you got in beform me, you are lucky i dont Disembowel You Where You Stand, You Pahtk (Pa-Tak).

Klingon

Because they are Very Warlike, Show a Love for Hand to Hand Combat, and have a High Sense of Honour.

Regards, Danny

What about a Vulcan Mexican? Just think, if I had pointed ears like Spock, I would make love to a woman with my pointed ears! ROCK ON FOREVER!

Vulcan aint up there you Qa'Hom, (A Ligonian titmouse)

If its Big Ears that you like you had better be a Ferengi then, thay have Dicks to match their Ears,

Huge.

Kind Regards, Danny

Vulcan aint up there you Qa'Hom, (A Ligonian titmouse)

If its Big Ears that you like you had better be a Ferengi then, thay have Dicks to match their Ears,

Huge.

Kind Regards, Danny

I didn't know that a Ligonian titmouse had little tits like yours! Ha Ha!

Isn't that how Vulcan Spock made love to his women? With his pointed ears? Or did he know how?

Frank Gorshin, the one that played the riddler in the 1960's Batman TV series, now he would be a good Ferengi! I was under the understanding that the Ferengi's Dicks and ears were identically the same.

Since we are on the subject of space, I've always wondered why Darth Vader's black head (Helmet) looked like the tip of a circumcised penis? Do you know why mate?

ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

I didn't know that a Ligonian titmouse had little tits like yours! Ha Ha!

Isn't that how Vulcan Spock made love to his women? With his pointed ears? Or did he know how?

Frank Gorshin, the one that played the riddler in the 1960's Batman TV series, now he would be a good Ferengi! I was under the understanding that the Ferengi's Dicks and ears were identically the same.

Since we are on the subject of space, I've always wondered why Darth Vader's black head (Helmet) looked like the tip of a circumcised penis? Do you know why mate?

ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

I sure as Hell do, ZFF.

Because he was a "DICK HEAD" undeneath it all.

Kind Regards, Danny

:hysterical:

You guys are hilarious. I voted as a Bajoran. I am more easy going and peace loving, however I won't let any damn Cardassians push me around.

I don't understand why you guys aren't voting for Ferengi. They made their women run around naked.

You guys are hilarious. I voted as a Bajoran. I am more easy going and peace loving, however I won't let any damn Cardassians push me around.

I don't understand why you guys aren't voting for Ferengi. They made their women run around naked.

I'm a Ferengi! I'm an Aries Ferengi! I feel great that Danny and I can put some smiles as well as laughs on people's faces such as yourself. This is what I am all about, this is the way I am at work too. Thank you for your sweet comment "ledzepfvr," you just inspired me to do more! You take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Oh yeah, as a Bajoran I get to wear those cool ear peices too.

Qapla' Balth je'

Hi 'ledzepfvr'

Nice choice, Bajoran's are Very Religious, Noble, but open to being Conquered because of their Passive Nature.

We Klingons are Ready, Willing and Able to Assist you if you are ever in Trouble or ever come Under Attacked from Cardassian or Romulan Pa'Tak's, just so as you know, and now you can sleep safe at home in your beds Knowing that the Mighty Klingon Empire will Disembowel anyone who tries it on with you. That includes Texans from San Antonio with Too High a Sex Drive. ;)

"Women Running Around Naked" would distract a Klingon Warrior from his True Path of Becoming a Pefrect Warrior, now a Fully Dressed and Armoured Female Warrior Ready for Battle, now that would make the Lead Rise in my Pencil.

Qapla' Balth je' Danny

Hi 'ledzepfvr'

Nice choice, Bajoran's are Very Religious, Noble, but open to being Conquered because of their Passive Nature.

We Klingons are Ready, Willing and Able to Assist you if you are ever in Trouble or ever come Under Attacked from Cardassian or Romulan Pa'Tak's, just so as you know, and now you can sleep safe at home in your beds Knowing that the Mighty Klingon Empire will Disembowel anyone who tries it on with you. That includes Texans from San Antonio with Too High a Sex Drive. ;)

"Women Running Around Naked" would distract a Klingon Warrior from his True Path of Becoming a Pefrect Warrior, now a Fully Dressed and Armoured Female Warrior Ready for Battle, now that would make the Lead Rise in my Pencil.

Qapla' Balth je' Danny

Hey mate, I heard that!!! ITS TRUE!! Those crazy Texans from San Antonio do have too high of a sex drive! Cow-tipping became a Texas favorite pastime because men get so frustrated when women have a headache and don't want to make love. I think that headbanging headboards should be another Texas favorite pastime, at least women will have a reason to have a headache. What do you think mate? ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

Hi 'ledzepfvr'

Qapla' Balth je' Danny

You would do battle to the death to protect my Bajoran faith qand ensure my people continue to thrive? You sir, are a Klingon warrior of great honor and thank you for your offer. When I feel I cannot continue to protect myself against invading mauraders ( and Texans) I will open communications for your assistance. Until Then. Qapla' Balth Je'

Hey mate, I heard that!!! ITS TRUE!! Those crazy Texans from San Antonio do have too high of a sex drive! Cow-tipping became a Texas favorite pastime because men get so frustrated when women have a headache and don't want to make love. I think that headbanging headboards should be another Texas favorite pastime, at least women will have a reason to have a headache. What do you think mate? ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

What do i think?

I think that this was a Serious and Topical Debate untill you showed your Ugly Vulcan Ears on Here.

Now be off with you before this Mighty Klingon Warrior takes Offence to your Unwanted Twittering and Disembowles you, you Vulcan Pa'Tac. :mad:

Qapla' Balth je' Vulcan Pa'Tac.

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Just rember ZFF, this is just Role Play, i'm in Character when i'm in this Topic, no offence but you are not, you need to "Get Real" and start acting like the Vulcan you say you are, Dif-tor heh smusma ZFF.

What do i think?

I think that this was a Serious and Topical Debate untill you showed your Ugly Vulcan Ears on Here.

Now be off with you before this Mighty Klingon Warrior takes Offence to your Unwanted Twittering and Disembowles you, you Vulcan Pa'Tac. :mad:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Just rember ZFF, this is just Role Play, i'm in Character when i'm in this Topic, no offence but you are not, you need to "Get Real" and start acting like the Vulcan you say you are, Dif-tor heh smusma ZFF.

:hysterical: Quit making me laugh so hard mate! Keep this up mate and I am going to have to shove my ugly pointed Vulcan Ears up your Mighty Klingon ass! Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

:hysterical: Quit making me laugh so hard mate! Keep this up mate and I am going to have to shove my ugly pointed Vulcan Ears up your Mighty Klingon ass! Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

TemplarWorf.jpg

Hey You

Vulcan Pa'Tac

You Seen That

Cardassian Polanski

Around Here Today?

If You Do

Give Him This Message

Dont Fcuk With The

Klingon

Templars

TemplarWorf.jpg

Hey You

Vulcan Pa'Tac

You Seen That

Cardassian Polanski

Around Here Today?

If You Do

Give Him This Message

Dont Fcuk With The

Klingon

Templars

I'm looking for his ass mate! I promise that I will grant your request mate! And I'll even do better than that, I'll have his ass thrown in jail with the older men that love young male meat and will rape his sorry ass! He'll definitely know what it feels like to be a woman after that. Who know's, he'll probably turn gay when he gets out. (Thats if he ever gets out.) Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

I'm looking for his ass mate! I promise that I will grant your request mate! And I'll even do better than that, I'll have his ass thrown in jail with the older men that love young male meat and will rape his sorry ass! He'll definitely know what it feels like to be a woman after that. Who know's, he'll probably turn gay when he gets out. (Thats if he ever gets out.) Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

PPPPSSSTTTT, ZFF, your out of character again, i can feel a Banning order coming, you have been warned, this your final warning, get back in character or the Klingon Templars will give you a visit. ;)

PPPPSSSTTTT, ZFF, your out of character again, i can feel a Banning order coming, you have been warned, this your final warning, get back in character or the Klingon Templars will give you a visit. ;)

Live long and prosper! ROCK ON FOREVER!

Dan, I wanted you to also know that if you were to die while doing battle for me I would hold your bat'leth high and yell your name so loud that Kahless himself would hear of what a great honorable warrior you are. But I know you would be victorious in defeating any enemys of the Klingons or Bajorans. :duel:

Dan, I wanted you to also know that if you were to die while doing battle for me I would hold your bat'leth high and yell your name so loud that Kahless himself would hear of what a great honorable warrior you are. But I know you would be victorious in defeating any enemys of the Klingons or Bajorans. :duel:

Hi 'ledzepfvr'

Please dont call me Dan in this Topic, call me by my Klingon name. :mad:

Touch my Bat'leth and i would Disembowel you where you Stand, Friend or Not. :mad:

Kahless already knows what a Truly Great and Honourable Warrior i am, i have Beaten him in Personal Combat a Thousand Times Already. :mad:

I am Always Victorious, in Everything i do, i am a Klingon Warrior, A Knight of the Temple of Kahless, Even Death is a Victory to Me, do you not recognise me? :mad:

TemplarWorf.jpg

Qapla' Balth je' Bojoran Pa'Tac.

PS, Sorry for being so abrupt with you, i have a headache after Personal Combat with Fifty other Knights of the Temple, i have tried to get rid of this headache by having Sex with Fifty Female Knights of the Temple but to no avail, please take a drink of Bloodwine to cement our Friendship.:beer:

PPS, I also have an Anger Problem that you might be able to help me with, Qapla'.

http://www.spiletta.com/klingon.html

Archived