Lol animals

Jimmy's A Legend

He got me on the nose once. :blink::lol:

Mine stuck his paws in my head not to mention that he almost scratched my eye out. I still have a scar from that little shit! Ha Ha! Despite that he was a real asshole, I still loved him. His name was Teaser. ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Cute kitty photos. I was watching Americas Funniest Videos and they showed a cat that sang the blues. The guy would play his harmonica for a few seconds and pause and his cat would let out a howling meow. While the harmonica played the cat would groom or eat or something and when the playing stopped the cat would meow on cue. Went on for a couple of minutes. It was hilarious.

Cute kitty photos. I was watching Americas Funniest Videos and they showed a cat that sang the blues. The guy would play his harmonica for a few seconds and pause and his cat would let out a howling meow. While the harmonica played the cat would groom or eat or something and when the playing stopped the cat would meow on cue. Went on for a couple of minutes. It was hilarious.

Isn't the loud meow howling a mating call? ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

I love cats too! I owned a siamese, he was a real ass sometimes! ROF!

First of all, you were employed by a siamese, get it straight. Maybe that's where the misunderstanding came from that the cat was an ass somtimes. <_<

"Cats were once worshipped as gods in Egypt. Cats have not forgotten that."

It's either that or the cat was sick and tired of being followed around with that harmonica being played at him. MEOOOOOW

Although if Robert Plant was following him all over with a harmonica, the cat would be in heaven. Oh wait a minute, maybe that's me.

Hi "imPLANTed" and "pagemccartney!" Confessions, confessions, how I love those confessions! Do you have any more? Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear friends!

Yes, of course, but I think those are things that are probably best shared PMing between PageMcCartney and myself.

Although, I was watching The Song Remains the Same the other night and some of those camera shots from below the stage up to Robert Plant are, how shall I say? Obscene.

Barb: Wow, this is almost obscene.

Rick (Barb's Hubby): Then don't look there.

Barb: Then don't breathe. Difficulty level is about the same.

Hubby already knows the only man I'd ever leave him for is Robert, so I think he feels pretty secure. :D

Yes, of course, but I think those are things that are probably best shared PMing between PageMcCartney and myself.

Although, I was watching The Song Remains the Same the other night and some of those camera shots from below the stage up to Robert Plant are, how shall I say? Obscene.

Barb: Wow, this is almost obscene.

Rick (Barb's Hubby): Then don't look there.

Barb: Then don't breathe. Difficulty level is about the same.

Hubby already knows the only man I'd ever leave him for is Robert, so I think he feels pretty secure. :D

Ahhhh, a little lover's spat! Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived