Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy's A Legend

Lol animals

Thats how my cat was! ROCK ON FOREVER!

He got me on the nose once. :blink::lol:

He got me on the nose once. :blink::lol:

Mine stuck his paws in my head not to mention that he almost scratched my eye out. I still have a scar from that little shit! Ha Ha! Despite that he was a real asshole, I still loved him. His name was Teaser. ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Cute kitty photos. I was watching Americas Funniest Videos and they showed a cat that sang the blues. The guy would play his harmonica for a few seconds and pause and his cat would let out a howling meow. While the harmonica played the cat would groom or eat or something and when the playing stopped the cat would meow on cue. Went on for a couple of minutes. It was hilarious.

Cute kitty photos. I was watching Americas Funniest Videos and they showed a cat that sang the blues. The guy would play his harmonica for a few seconds and pause and his cat would let out a howling meow. While the harmonica played the cat would groom or eat or something and when the playing stopped the cat would meow on cue. Went on for a couple of minutes. It was hilarious.

Isn't the loud meow howling a mating call? ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

Isn't the loud meow howling a mating call? ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

It's either that or the cat was sick and tired of being followed around with that harmonica being played at him. MEOOOOOW

I love cats too! I owned a siamese, he was a real ass sometimes! ROF!

First of all, you were employed by a siamese, get it straight. Maybe that's where the misunderstanding came from that the cat was an ass somtimes. <_<

"Cats were once worshipped as gods in Egypt. Cats have not forgotten that."

It's either that or the cat was sick and tired of being followed around with that harmonica being played at him. MEOOOOOW

Although if Robert Plant was following him all over with a harmonica, the cat would be in heaven. Oh wait a minute, maybe that's me.

Although if Robert Plant was following him all over with a harmonica, the cat would be in heaven. Oh wait a minute, maybe that's me.

:lol: Me, too. :P

:peace:,

Jo

:lol: Me, too. :P

Jo

Hi "imPLANTed" and "pagemccartney!" Confessions, confessions, how I love those confessions! Do you have any more? Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear friends!

Hi "imPLANTed" and "pagemccartney!" Confessions, confessions, how I love those confessions! Do you have any more? Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear friends!

Yes, of course, but I think those are things that are probably best shared PMing between PageMcCartney and myself.

Although, I was watching The Song Remains the Same the other night and some of those camera shots from below the stage up to Robert Plant are, how shall I say? Obscene.

Barb: Wow, this is almost obscene.

Rick (Barb's Hubby): Then don't look there.

Barb: Then don't breathe. Difficulty level is about the same.

Hubby already knows the only man I'd ever leave him for is Robert, so I think he feels pretty secure. :D

Yes, of course, but I think those are things that are probably best shared PMing between PageMcCartney and myself.

Although, I was watching The Song Remains the Same the other night and some of those camera shots from below the stage up to Robert Plant are, how shall I say? Obscene.

Barb: Wow, this is almost obscene.

Rick (Barb's Hubby): Then don't look there.

Barb: Then don't breathe. Difficulty level is about the same.

Hubby already knows the only man I'd ever leave him for is Robert, so I think he feels pretty secure. :D

Ahhhh, a little lover's spat! Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

Ahhhh, a little lover's spat! Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

Funny it just felt like a casual conversation. :o

Funny it just felt like a casual conversation. :o

Thats good when it can be a casual conversation and not a battle of the sexes! ROF my dear!

Awwww, thats so cute! I love your photos Jo! ROF!

One of my cats looks just like this!!!!! Roger has never looked better.

Edited to refer to the picture of the black and white kitty playing the guitar.

Edited by imPLANTed

One of my cats looks just like this!!!!! Roger has never looked better.

Edited to refer to the picture of the black and white kitty playing the guitar.

Roger looks to be a very cute cat! Does Roger play the guitar too? ROF my dear!

cats.jpg

funny-cats-a10.jpg

cat_yawning_canine_teeth.jpg

drive.jpg

Jo

P.S. The Roger cat wasn't the only result, it was one of them. Either way, :lol:.

Edited by pagemccartney95

cats.jpg

funny-cats-a10.jpg

cat_yawning_canine_teeth.jpg

drive.jpg

Jo

P.S. The Roger cat wasn't the only result, it was one of them. Either way, :lol:.

The second photo of the kitten is so cute! ROCK ON FOREVER!

n792614346_186905_5281.jpg

I've got a glass table and will have to see if I can get my one cat to do this. :lol:

I've got a glass table and will have to see if I can get my one cat to do this. :lol:

How's it going redrum? I love white cats! Great photo! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

My cats are trained to not go on tables. I do have two glass coffee tables and would love to try that picture from below. But they would freak out if I put them on the table. They would never lay down.

How's it going redrum? I love white cats! Great photo! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

Hey! All is well! Gotta run! (kicked off the computer) :lol: