Could you help me....?

mirtusz

At first sorry for my English:) I hope you can understand what I would like... I am a hungarian girl who don't know well this fantastic group. But my sweetheart is a fanatic Zep-fan:) He told me about those songs what he heard before a long time. It was a Beatles song that performed Led Zeppelin (I saw standing there. It was a concert in 1969.) He told it they are some studio or concert recordings (maybe not official?) when Led Zep playing Beatles. Could you knowing them? Help me anybody? Million thx...

At first sorry for my English:) I hope you can understand what I would like... I am a hungarian girl who don't know well this fantastic group. But my sweetheart is a fanatic Zep-fan:) He told me about those songs what he heard before a long time. It was a Beatles song that performed Led Zeppelin (I saw standing there. It was a concert in 1969.) He told it they are some studio or concert recordings (maybe not official?) when Led Zep playing Beatles. Could you knowing them? Help me anybody? Million thx...

Hi. On a bootleg CD called "Blueberry Hill" from a concert in 1970 Led Zeppelin perform The Beatles "I Saw Her Standing There" as a part of a medley with their own song "Communication Breakdown". That's the only version I'm aware of but there may be other versions. I hope that helps you on your search.

Hi. On a bootleg CD called "Blueberry Hill" from a concert in 1970 Led Zeppelin perform The Beatles "I Saw Her Standing There" as a part of a medley with their own song "Communication Breakdown". That's the only version I'm aware of but there may be other versions. I hope that helps you on your search.

Hi dear kakdaddy thanks for your answer I am very happy. I'm going to take this bootleg CD asap... But I'm waiting for other possible variations same like this... Are they more Beatles songs performed Zep? They played other songs in other concert or records...? Thanks for any idea from anybody...

Hi dear kakdaddy thanks for your answer I am very happy. I'm going to take this bootleg CD asap... But I'm waiting for other possible variations same like this... Are they more Beatles songs performed Zep? They played other songs in other concert or records...? Thanks for any idea from anybody...

Youtube "Led Zeppelin Long Tall Sally". I dont think it was an origional Beatles song, but I know they did a version of it.

• 4 weeks later...

In 1988, Robert performed 'Back in the USSR' as the encore when I saw him in Indianapolis.

Indianapolis - June 3, 1988

The Canterbury Hotel...Robert encountered pop singer Richard Marx during his stay and said "…his nose was pointing directly to the ceilings as we waddled around..."

Note 'Back in the USSR' was performed as an encore during several dates on that leg of the tour.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived