Hobbies?

Anjin-san

Hi all,

OK,anyone one do modeling?No,not you HOT Zep chicks on this forum! :P Miniatures,planes,trains,autos,etc,....

Well? :)

Hi Ally!Big D!Charlie!WTD!

KB(HO German trains,...)

Hey man!!!

I had a large collection of plastic models when I was younger, the computer has taken their place now... You know what they say, I'm still a kid but, my toy's just got more expensive! :slapface:

Yeah, I have Shogun, but I don't think this old computer will do very good with the newer Empire's game!

I need to build a new CPU but I have no money to do it with so I'm stuck with what I have now.

Did you ever hear of a old WWII miniature's game called Battleground?

Hi BLD,

Yes i have all the Napoleonic and ACW ones, i even know how to Edit Armies, Change Uniform Colours, and Cheat in General. :lol: Well at leats i give the Rebels a fair Chance to Field armies of over One Hundred Thousand. ;) If thats the one you're talking about?

Very Kind Regards, Danny and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend ROF ROF ROF HA HA HA

Hi all,

Hi BLD,

Yes i have all the Napoleonic and ACW ones, i even know how to Edit Armies, Change Uniform Colours, and Cheat in General. :lol: Well at leats i give the Rebels a fair Chance to Field armies of over One Hundred Thousand. ;) If thats the one you're talking about?

BD,ye didn't answer me question,... :P

Ye,need a hand,to hang some rock(sheet)?

KB(yesh)

Hi BLD,

On Empire's? I never even seen the game so, I can't comment. The only cheat I use in Medieval II is for adding money (Rome as well) as it's imposable to have enough income to support the forces needed to do any extensive conquering. The first Total War has no cheat's that I'm aware of and is a lot more fun to play (when it does not crash) as you can create a large enough trade income to support your army's and, you'll not have civil revolt's if you keep the taxes very high.

Battleground is a game from the 1980's with miniature's (1/72 scale) men, tank's, artillery and so on. You roll dice, like a complex version of "Risk".

We used to set it up on a ping pong table with 6" painted hex's to make it look like an actual battle field with road's, hills, tree's and line's of sight to see if you can take a clear shot or not.

Hi all,BLD,

Hey man!!!

I had a large collection of plastic models when I was younger, the computer has taken their place now... You know what they say, I'm still a kid but, my toy's just got more expensive! :slapface:

True,plastic models are big $$$.What kind did you build?

KB

Hi all,BLD,

True,plastic models are big $$$.What kind did you build?

KB

Oh Man, I had lot's! Most where WWII aircraft and hot rod car's, I had maybe 100 or so by the time I was 16 years old. Some where high dollar and others where low cost with only a few part's to assemble.

Hi all,

KB(yesh)

Just a couple, i'll do better tomorrow mate.

Flags1.jpg

Not Finnished yet.

AMTRAC.jpg

Just a couple, i'll do better tomorrow mate.

Flags1.jpg

Not Finnished yet.

AMTRAC.jpg

Cool stuff man!! I've not played Battleground in over 5 years (I've only been internet photo for the last year or two) so I don't have any pictures to show you but post some more when you can dude!

Cool stuff man!! I've not played Battleground in over 5 years (I've only been internet photo for the last year or two) so I don't have any pictures to show you but post some more when you can dude!

Hi BLD-Kev,

This is My "Creme de la Creme" a Medieval Fortress come Castle in Lego, its all fits together prefectly and can be reassembled in many ways, a Masterpiece even if i do say so myself.

Castle1.jpg

With Spiral Staircases as well.

Castle2.jpg

I still have much to do on this Piece, my Kids Love It.

Hi all,

KB(yesh)

Hi Kev, Airfix, Revelle, Matchbox, i did the lot, PZ IVs, PzKwK 250/1 Hanomag's, Wespe's, Hummel's, i must have had a Panzer Division when i was much younger, where have they all gone? i just dont know. You loose so much when you move and something has to go.

Waterloo Period, French , British, Prussian, had an Army or two of these buggers, thousands of Soldiers used to Grace my Grandparents Front Room, thanks for the patience Nanny Mary and Grandan George.

ACW, i used to make my own Regiments Up, whatever Colour i wanted, nothing like the real thing, all neat and tidy Regulars.

WW2, British, American Infantry and Marines, Japs, Russians.

WW1, French, British, German, American.

Arabs and French Foreign Legion.

Then i got in to LOTRs, with one of my sons, we/he has an Elf Army and the Riders of Rohan.

Ancient and Medieval, Knights, Longbowmen, Spearman, i have hundreds tucked away somewhere, this Period is my Favourite by Far.

The Misses is gonna kill you you know? the mess i am making in the name of Modeling, now i've found my Space Marines, what are you like Dan.:lol:

Very Kind Regards, Danny

Archived