Hobbies?

Anjin-san

Hi all,

Just a wonderin' what other Zep fans do for fun(?) ;)

#1 is my Harley

U?

KB

Hi Kev, i thought "Harleys" were a Religion. ;)

As For Me, well let me see.

2. Millitary Wargaming and Painting Millitary Figurines especially Medieval Knights and their Heraldry.

3. Reading Books on Historical Military Facts, and now and again some Fiction, Military Fiction of course.

4. DIY, Woodwork, Rough Plastering, Plumbing, Electrics, anything that will save me Money.

5. Desktop Publishing, You know things like Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark Express, Printing and the Like.

Almost forgot, silly me. :slapface:

1. Anything Led Zeppelin, Watching, Listening, Riping their Music on a Computer, Editing Pictures, You name it and i'll be doing it. :D

What didnt surprise anyone here then? Oh well you must know me better than i know myself then. :)

Kind Regards, Danny

Hiya bro :wave:

At the moment I'm trying to put a family photo album together . Would like to go as far back as possible but need to rely on cousins here and overseas for help. It may take a little time getting it all done but, it's been a gas so far. With any luck, this may spur others in my family to get a finger out get invoved. Might even heal some wounds along the way ;)

Spring and summer, it wouldn't be unuaual to find me sipping on a beer at the 19th hole although, the last couple of years have seen me spending less time there. The golf course that is :lol:

Fall and winter , was alway's soccer season for me when I played and coached . Was going to help out with a youth team this season but as it turns out, I'm missing a required coaching certificate :huh: . I sarcastically asked the head honcho if a certificate would teach a kid how to trap and kick a ball properly. He said, "Ally,your talking like a dinosaur, we're quite serious about our coaching methods these day's". I replyed, "Yeah and the results are amazing. You've managed to coach the fun right out of the game" ^_^

Think I'll be finding an over 50's league to play in instead :lol:

Sorry for the ramble

Running

Needlework (counted cross stitch)

Reading (mysteries/ spy or crime fiction novels)

Lighthouses (books about them, Harbor Lights replicas of lighthouses I've visted, etc. My den and downstairs powder room have a "nautical" theme :) )

Don't have time for much else!

Whoops; forgot to add Farm Town and Farmville :)

Hmmmm....Let's see..

Photography (film, I love infrared)

Print Making (doing a lot of litho high contrast right now)

Scratchboard Art (haven't done one in a while)

Dabble in painting (got a blue ribbon at the fair on my latest)

Play Classical Guitar (getting a lute soon)

I like to read about the Marines in WW2 and survivor stories from the death camps.

Also, biographies.

Watch old movies. Last night I saw 'Big House, USA' from the mid 50's about a prison break with a young, buffed out Charles Bronson.

Love the old Simpson's episodes. When Burns made his robot and put Homer's brain in it and the first thing it went for was the box of donuts. :lol:

Ride my bicycle.

Hi all,hi Dan!!

Hi Kev, i thought "Harleys" were a Religion. ;)

As For Me, well let me see.

2. Millitary Wargaming and Painting Millitary Figurines especially Medieval Knights and their Heraldry.

3. Reading Books on Historical Military Facts, and now and again some Fiction, Military Fiction of course.

4. DIY, Woodwork, Rough Plastering, Plumbing, Electrics, anything that will save me Money.

5. Desktop Publishing, You know things like Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark Express, Printing and the Like.

Almost forgot, silly me. :slapface:

1. Anything Led Zeppelin, Watching, Listening, Riping their Music on a Computer, Editing Pictures, You name it and i'll be doing it. :D

What didnt surprise anyone here then? Oh well you must know me better than i know myself then. :)Kind Regards, Danny

Harley? The V-rod,..e-mail me! :) Maybe an PM about your figure painting,K?

Lad,I could help you with all your DIY projects,how about a plane ticket? B)

Yeah,with time LZ rules more than ever.

KB(if you go down to the streets,baby,you'd better open your eyes)

Well, being as I'm unemployed, right now my whole life is a great big hobbie! There are a few computer game's I like to play, Medieval Total War and the other one's that followed, Viking Invasion, Rome, and Medieval II.

Most of you know I'm a musician and do a very part time solo acoustic act locally here in North Carolina. That takes up a lot of time for rehearsal's, maybe this coming year that will pan out into more full time for me. I'm also into recording and SR, stage production gear so I like that stuff too. :stereo:

My parent's are old and I live with in a few miles of them so I go and help them out from time to time. I don't mind do thing's for mom and dad, they sure have helped me a lot over the year's. And I can take some time to watch TV or have use of a real internet connection while I'm there. Can you say, "high speed broadband!?!?" :whistling:

I like any sort of crafts. Right now my focus is on jewlery making. I'm also sewing, as my husband and I are restoring a vintage 1963 Sante Fe camp trailer and I'm making the curtains and cushions for it. I've also done counted cross stitch, tole painting, and crocheting.

I like to go antique shopping. Usually just browse and check out the stuff as I don't really have room to bring anything more home.

Well, being as I'm unemployed, right now my whole life is a great big hobbie! There are a few computer game's I like to play, Medieval Total War and the other one's that followed, Viking Invasion, Rome, and Medieval II.

Most of you know I'm a musician and do a very part time solo acoustic act locally here in North Carolina. That takes up a lot of time for rehearsal's, maybe this coming year that will pan out into more full time for me. I'm also into recording and SR, stage production gear so I like that stuff too. :stereo:

My parent's are old and I live with in a few miles of them so I go and help them out from time to time. I don't mind do thing's for mom and dad, they sure have helped me a lot over the year's. And I can take some time to watch TV or have use of a real internet connection while I'm there. Can you say, "high speed broadband!?!?" :whistling:

Hi BL,

Dont forget "Empires" and "Napoleon" also the very first series called "Shogun" you'll never work again mate. :lol:

http://www.totalwar.com/

Very Kind Regards, Danny and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend ROF ROF ROF HA HA HA

Hi all,hi Dan!!

Harley? The V-rod,..e-mail me! :) Maybe an PM about your figure painting,K?

Lad,I could help you with all your DIY projects,how about a plane ticket? B)

Yeah,with time LZ rules more than ever.

KB(if you go down to the streets,baby,you'd better open your eyes)

Hi Kev,

I'll sort something out this weekend, maybe post something Monday-Tuesday for you.

DIY-because i'm Broke and Out of Work Myself Mate, cant you swim mate or hitch a ride on a whale or something? :lol: Flying Cost Money.

Let's see...

• Playing guitar (and I'm trying to learn how to play the dulcimer right now too)
  • NASCAR
  • Listening to music
  • Reading (I have GOT to finish that Tom Robbins book!)
  • Drinking (that kinda goes hand in hand with NASCAR, though, lol)
  • Doing laundry (or so it seems, considering the amount of time I spend doing it)
  • Learning how cars work, at the moment (it's ridiculous being a NASCAR fan and knowing so little about the cars. Frankly, it's ridiculous just owning a car and not knowing anything about them.)
  • I'm going to copy one of JAL's hobbies and say stargazing, because I do indeedy love to look at the stars when I'm out in the desert.

And I swear I'm going to start going on hikes...I need exercise, and I need more fresh air/sunshine, so there's two birds with one stone (I really hate that saying, ya know?).

reading

walking/hiking

gardening

needlework (counted cross stitch, but I've only done one in a few years--I'm currently working on a stocking for my niece)

cooking/baking (lately, it's been a bit more focused on healthy dishes that taste good)

movies

music

Hi BL,

Dont forget "Empires" and "Napoleon" also the very first series called "Shogun" you'll never work again mate. :lol:

http://www.totalwar.com/

Yeah, I have Shogun, but I don't think this old computer will do very good with the newer Empire's game!

I need to build a new CPU but I have no money to do it with so I'm stuck with what I have now.

Did you ever hear of a old WWII miniature's game called Battleground?

Archived