Led Zepagain celebrates the 2nd Anniversary of O2

Steve Z(oso)

To celebrate the 2nd anniversary of the historic Led Zeppelin reunion in London on Dec 10, 2007, Led Zepagain will re-create the setlist of that show at 3 of our concerts:

Dec 4 - House of Blues, San Diego, CA

Dec 5 - Canyon Club, Agoura Hills, CA

Dec 11 - The Grove of Anaheim, CA

(Click on the venue names for tickets & more info)

As the whole band was on hand that night 2 years ago for the show, rehearsal and after-party, it is especially near & dear to us to be able to perform it for those who were not so lucky to have been there (and possibly, for a few that were!).

We just finished up our first trip to the Far East to perform at the Loud Park 09 Festival, as well as a headlining show in Tokyo, where we were joined for a song by guest guitarist "Mr" Jimmy Sakurai, before heading on to shows in Guam and Las Vegas.

Hope to see some of you for the celebrations!

l_9054225e80f3b41d539990d4d7e51ecb.jpg

Led Zeppelin, London Dec 10, 2007 - photo by Steve Z

To celebrate the 2nd anniversary of the historic Led Zeppelin reunion in London on Dec 10, 2007, Led Zepagain will re-create the setlist of that show at 3 of our concerts:

Dec 11 - The Grove of Anaheim, CA

As the whole band was on hand that night 2 years ago for the show, rehearsal and after-party, it is especially near & dear to us to be able to perform it for those who were not so lucky to have been there (and possibly, for a few that were!).

We just finished up our first trip to the Far East to perform at the Loud Park 09 Festival, as well as a headlining show in Tokyo, where we were joined for a song by guest guitarist "Mr" Jimmy Sakurai, before heading on to shows in Guam and Las Vegas.

Woah, you and Mr Jimmy, I hope there is recordings of this!

When you say you are re-creating the setlist does that also mean you do the songs in the same form? And is that always what you do when re-creating?

I wish I could go, if you ever come to midwest I will be there.

Woah, you and Mr Jimmy, I hope there is recordings of this!

When you say you are re-creating the setlist does that also mean you do the songs in the same form? And is that always what you do when re-creating?

I wish I could go, if you ever come to midwest I will be there.

Mr Jimmy with Led Zepagain Video

As for the reunion set, we don't tune the songs down that they did, but we do some of the parts that they did at that show. When we do other re-creations, we do similar arrangements to what they did, but not exact. People really don't want to hear us do 30 minute drum solos, etc! :D

So it would be great to live in the the states and get a chance to see the Great and Awesome Led Zeppelin, but for those of us who don't what would be the likelihood to see Leddy down under or even Plant & Page for another tour? Any feed back on this in regards to a tour of Australia would be awesome.

Signed hopefully

BOYS! saw you guys at the Galaxy way back in 05, cool shit, was my last night in LA so how perfect, im making the trip again for christmas, any shows planned after the 16th?

Thanks! The only thing planned is New Year's in Vegas (not exactly LA!). We may end up picking something up for Dec 18 though, I'll post it here if we do. And if you're still in town, the Dec 11 show at the Grove has just been rescheduled for Jan 9. As that's Jimmy's birthday, we'll be doing it up proud for him!

jamie, thanks for coming out to the Cannery! Those were a couple of fun shows!

• 2 weeks later...

To celebrate the 2nd anniversary of the historic Led Zeppelin reunion in London on Dec 10, 2007, Led Zepagain will re-create the setlist of that show at 2 of our concerts:

Just a reminder, our Led Zeppelin Reunion Anniversary shows are coming up fast! As I mentioned before, The Grove rescheduled our show there to Jan 9, so that will be our Jimmy Page's 66th birthday celebration instead.

Also, we will be playing this Sat, Nov 28, at the Key Club in W Hollywood. Visit The Key Club for more info.

Special all acoustic Zeppelin show on Dec 13 in Santa Monica, and New Year's Eve, Jan 1 & 2 at Fremont St in Las Vegas. Visit our Upcoming Gigs Page for all the details!

Happy Thanksgiving!

So I leave Vegas a week before your Halloween gig, now I'm returning from SoCal to Wisconsin on December 1st! I can't catch a break with you guys!!! :slapface:

Cheers Steve! :beer:

Wisconsin?? Gawd, can I get some cheese? :D

Well, we have been out there before, maybe we'll make it out again this summer. All the best to you & Angie, and happy & safe travels!

Archived