Bon Appetit, Led Zep :)

My Sweet Plant

Bon Appetit, Led Zeppelin. Sounds like a good name for a cook book full of favorite dishes of the band or recipes of things they may cook themselves. That would be a cool idea for someone to persue. I'd buy that book. :book:

Welcome to the forum My Sweet Plant.

Robert Plant:

FAVOURITE FOOD : Black pudding, rhubarb crumble

No idea about the other three though.

I had black pudding for the first time last summer on holiday. I had no idea what it was but I liked it. My vegetarian daughter was appalled when she googled it later that day!

@Janet: Haha I can imagine how shocked she must have been.

@My Sweet Plant: Welcome to the board! Don't worry too much about your English, there are a lot of non-native speakers here, including myself, and I enjoy the forum a lot.

Jimmy Page:

"That blender thing is great. I mean, I know I'll never turn down some alcohol, so a banana daiquiri with all the food protein is the answer to the problem. It got me through the last tour, having that everyday and nothing else to eat at all. It saves on room service too." This was in 1977.

Jimmy Page:

"That blender thing is great. I mean, I know I'll never turn down some alcohol, so a banana daiquiri with all the food protein is the answer to the problem. It got me through the last tour, having that everyday and nothing else to eat at all. It saves on room service too." This was in 1977.

Bananas are healthy foods.

Bananas are healthy foods.

Yeah but the guy was a heroin addict and the only thing he came close to eating (well, according to that quote.) was a banana alcoholic drink? Wouldn't say that was really that healthy...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived