Do you feel better now?

planted

Hi planted,all,

On the heels of President Obama's address this afternoon, I have a question for my fellow Zep fans..Do you feel safer?Discuss.

Well,if the can of worms needs to be opened,... :unsure:

Security has nothing to do with President,no?Ask the Secret Service,.. <_<

If,and it is a BIG if,the FDI,CIA,No Such Agency,and all these other s***heads can talk to each other,with the cranium out of the Uranus,than maybe we can,...maybe knot. :rolleyes:

KB

I have more trepidation about the security check points than I do about terrorists. When are people gonna worry about real, truly existent dangers than a chance they'll personally be affected by terrorism? Anyone who's concerned about terrorism to a point where they worry, ought to put more emphasis on global warming, for instance. Or driving! :lol: WHIMPS!!!

Hi planted,all,

Well,if the can of worms needs to be opened,... :unsure:

Security has nothing to do with President,no?Ask the Secret Service,.. <_<

If,and it is a BIG if,the FDI,CIA,No Such Agency,and all these other s***heads can talk to each other,with the cranium out of the Uranus,than maybe we can,...maybe knot. :rolleyes:

KB

Yo AJ,

You roll your eyes at my thread and then take the time to reply? Sure, there's plenty of blame, but this is Obama's watch. He is sworn to protect the United States of America against all enemies, both foreign and domestic. Period.

Oh, and let's not forget that Janet NO PROFILE-atano should be fired, NOW.

Archived