Cat Stevens!

TheBulle

Any Cat Stevens fans here?

I love his music, I find it very soothing. His songs are really touching and always well-written with beautiful melodies. There is something about his voice that I'm just really in love with. His voice vehicules both strength and fragility...its hard to explain.

I love songs like Sad Lisa, Lady d'Arbanville, Don't be Shy, Katmandu, Maybe you're right, Trouble...the list goes on! He has so many great songs.

Anyway, what do you like about his music? What are your favourite songs? ...

Any Cat Stevens fans here?

I love his music, I find it very soothing. His songs are really touching and always well-written with beautiful melodies. There is something about his voice that I'm just really in love with. His voice vehicules both strength and fragility...its hard to explain.

I love songs like Sad Lisa, Lady d'Arbanville, Don't be Shy, Katmandu, Maybe you're right, Trouble...the list goes on! He has so many great songs.

Anyway, what do you like about his music? What are your favourite songs? ...

Cat Stevens is great...nothing to add to your statementes. He is just superb!

Cool. I would learn Father and Son if I had the patience. (I prefer to just sing, as it's so much more fun)

Same with me! :D There are many Cat songs I'd love to learn on the guitar but I just end up singing them...I do play Moonshadow though! That one is really easy. :)

• 12 years later...