Paul Rodgers surprises

sailor86

I caught Paul Rodgers with The Firm back in the eighties and I saw Bad Company on July 4, 2009 in Atlantic City.

They did a ten show mini-tour in 2009. It was most of the originals and they had the guitar player from Heart. Great show which I was lucky enough to witness from the front row.

Oops, I also saw Paul at the Zep reunion in 2007. He has an amazing voice. I don't recall him playing guitar in 2007 but he did on a few tunes in 2009.

I did a review in this forum back in July also.

This is one singer that I felt there is a possibility Jimmy would be in a band with again.

Wouldn't that be cool!

This is my absolute favorite Paul Rodgers performance- doing his song "Live In Peace" (it was on his solo album Cut Loose before The Firm did it) at a Firm show in 1984:

And as a big Firm fan I agree with Deborah J & bigzepfan that I would love to see Jimmy work again with Paul sometime in the future!

I caught Paul Rodgers with The Firm back in the eighties and I saw Bad Company on July 4, 2009 in Atlantic City.

They did a ten show mini-tour in 2009. It was most of the originals and they had the guitar player from Heart. Great show which I was lucky enough to witness from the front row.

Oops, I also saw Paul at the Zep reunion in 2007. He has an amazing voice. I don't recall him playing guitar in 2007 but he did on a few tunes in 2009.

I did a review in this forum back in July also.

This is one singer that I felt there is a possibility Jimmy would be in a band with again.

Wouldn't that be cool!

Me too brother. I saw them at Jones Beach on their reunion tour and at the O2. I don't think it should be much of a surprise at how good Paul is. He's been amazing since his earliest days of Free, Bad Company, etc.

Archived