led zeppelin guitar hero / rock band . new update !

metalhead16

They could make Grand Theft Zeppelin where you hunt down the SOB(s) who stole that $$$ in 1973 AND of course, bootleggers. Old-school gangster style with tommy guns and Bonzo's cool cars (just like in TSRTS). Now that's a game I'd buy. :D

They could make Grand Theft Zeppelin where you hunt down the SOB(s) who stole that $$$ in 1973 AND of course, bootleggers. Old-school gangster style with tommy guns and Bonzo's cool cars (just like in TSRTS). Now that's a game I'd buy. biggrin.gif

And the sequel, In Search Of The Black Beauty!

You also missed the point of such games entirely, yes LZ are awesome, and we know that,... the point is most of the current generation think Timberland invented 75% of music. If you are happy with this situation then carry on chanting the same tune. I fyou aren't happy with it, like me, wake the hell up realise the market potential out there for a band that atm is frankly being too anal about it... LZ may be great but Rolling stones/the Who/the Beatles all got on board... do LZ really think they're above this?!?! Get with the program Jimmy.... slapface.gif

I'm overjoyed at Led Zeppelins absence from the sham called "Guitar hero" who in their right mind would choose pushing buttons over bending strings, repetitively over creativity is beyond me, learning an instrument and jamming with a couple of likeminded others rulesz

I'm overjoyed at Led Zeppelins absence from the sham called "Guitar hero" who in their right mind would choose pushing buttons over bending strings, repetitively over creativity is beyond me, learning an instrument and jamming with a couple of likeminded others rulesz

Well I love Led Zeppelin. They are my favorite band. I am 16 and have come to love classic rock and rock and roll partly because some of the music was introduced to me from guitar hero. I now can play guitar pretty well, and it first started out playing guitar hero. It motivated me to play the guitar. Why cant it do the same for others. I think it does.....

Archived