Jimmy Page

lzzoso

I just want to say and express my feelings to my Hero and Idol, MR. JAMES PATRICK PAGE.

Although, I have never met you in person, (which is one of my wishes), I would just like to say that You and all the Music You have EVER recorded and produced in your entire career has affected me in so many ways since I first became aware of Your Music and the Music of Led Zeppelin (around 1983). Over 25 years now. For that I am forever grateful. Millions of Us Are. If I could ever meet one person in My life, You would be that person, Mr. Page, no question at all. (By the way, my second choice would be Robert). Robert DeNiro. (Robert Plant would be my third choice). Actually, now that I think about it, My wish (or dream) would be to meet, You, Mr. Page, Mr. DeNiro and Mr. Plant all at the same time. I would like to think that all of You are "fans" of each others works. How could You and US not be. Best Musicians and Actor of All-Time.

Again, back to my original point, THANK YOU JIMMY PAGE FOR ALL THE GREAT AND TIMELESS MUSIC YOU HAVE GIVEN THE PLANET.

Archived