2010 College Basketball Tournament Time

Virginia

UVa just beat Boston College earlier today in the ACC tournament :cheer: (weird musical side note: one of the bands was playing the "Seven Nation Army" riff in the stands (and I use the term "riff" loosely, because it was sax/trumpets/trombones, etc.) :huh: )

Thanks for starting this thread, Virginia! smile.gif Congrats to UVa!

Ohio State had a bye today in the Big Ten Tournament. They will play tomorrow. Go Buckeyes!

That riff from Seven Nation Army is now a staple at college sporting events.

At Ohio State, the kids bounce up and down and sing "Woa, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh O". It gets annoying after awhile, lol.

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

Thanks for starting this thread, Virginia! smile.gif Congrats to UVa!

Ohio State had a bye today in the Big Ten Tournament. They will play tomorrow. Go Buckeyes!

That riff from Seven Nation Army is now a staple at college sporting events.

At Ohio State, the kids bounce up and down and sing "Woa, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh O". It gets annoying after awhile, lol.

Good luck Buckeyes!! :)

LOL I usually don't watch the regular season stuff so I'm behind the times I guess! :)

Ohio State beat Michigan in the last seconds of the game when OSU's Evan Turner made a three pointer from almost half court to win by one point. It was one of the most exciting endings to any Ohio State game that I have ever witnessed!

Sorry for the loss, Virginia. UVa hung in there with Duke for most of the game. They have nothing to be ashamed of in the way that they played today.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Video-Evan-Turner-hits-37-foot-buzzer-beater-in?urn=ncaab,227713

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

Watch this video. Amazing!

Ohio State beat Michigan in the last seconds of the game when OSU's Evan Turner made a three pointer from almost half court to win by one point. It was one of the most exciting endings to any Ohio State game that I have ever witnessed!

Sorry for the loss, Virginia. UVa hung in there with Duke for most of the game. They have nothing to be ashamed of in the way that they played today.

Congratulations Ohio State; that's awesome!! Virginia Tech lost to Miami today also; both my teams are out :(

SU kicking Gonzaga's butts. Now that Kansas is out, I can't see them not getting at least to the final. They have a huge shot. Villanova gone too. So too is my brackets contest. Poof. Dumb me had SU going all the way on about 20 of them online. Problem is, I had New Mexico in some and was stupid enough to think Notre Dame would win a game.

Kansas losing killed my bracket. I still want Duke to win it all regardless and I hope Ohio State does very well.

Hi Kashmir330!

Ohio State is in the sweet sixteen! cheer.gifcheer.gifcheer.gif

They seem almost unstoppable after their stunning win of The Big Ten Tournament last week and their impressive wins this weekend.

Go Buckeyes!

Hi Kashmir330!

Ohio State is in the sweet sixteen! cheer.gifcheer.gifcheer.gif

They seem almost unstoppable after their stunning win of The Big Ten Tournament last week and their impressive wins this weekend.

Go Buckeyes!

I'm excited to that they're moving on. :D:D People keep saying they're a one man team but I know they're more than that.

Ohio State lost on Friday to Tennessee. sad.gif

Tennessee lost today to Michigan State! Way to go, Spartans!

So the Final Four will be: Michigan State, Butler, Duke, and West Virginia.

I am rooting for Michigan State, got to support The Big Ten Conference. (Ohio State beat them twice this year biggrin.gif .)

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

Ohio State lost on Friday to Tennessee. sad.gif

Tennessee lost today to Michigan State! Way to go, Spartans!

So the Final Four will be: Michigan State, Butler, Duke, and West Virginia.

I am rooting for Michigan State, got to support The Big Ten Conference. (Ohio State beat them twice this year biggrin.gif .)

I'm rooting for Duke; keep it in the ACC :) My husband says they've won often enough and he wants to see WVU win. But WVU was a huge football rival of Virginia Tech when I was a student. ;)

The University of Dayton (Ohio) just beat Ole Miss to go to the final championship game in the NIT basketball tournament. Way to go, Flyers!

Butler is in the same conference as Univ. of Dayton, the A10. It would be great if Butler wins the NCAA Championship and U. D. wins the NIT Championship!