Zep bio on A&E channel right now

Led Zep Gurl

The Zep bio is on the A&E channel right now. It has been aired before but thought I would.pass it along. It has been aired on the Biography channel and A&E channel in the past.

Good Morning Led Zep Girl!

I have this taped on both DVR's and I am watching it as well!!! For the 100th time :D

When does it come on next? Give me the network and time please. Eastern time zone.

It is shown off and on alot on A&E channel on their Biography series usually on Sunday mornings at 5AM Eastern Time, I have noticed about every 3 months it seems. I just happen to be awake and the and turned on the tv this morning and it was on. I have watched it before but sadly never taped it! UGH!

My link

Looks like it is now for sale on their site too. I don't think it has been in the past:

My link

You can also view it on youtube here:

My link

Hope this helps!

Good Morning Led Zep Girl!

I have this taped on both DVR's and I am watching it as well!!! For the 100th time :D

Good Morning! I have seen it a few times too but never got it on tape yet! It seems like I never know when it is on in advance and just happen to be up and turn the tv on and it is on! I see now where they are selling it online. I have checked before and could never find it for sale on the Bio or A&E websites.

I saw that a few times last year. I think they have been re-running it for awhile. I can't recall all of it now but I remember enjoying the part where one of the Heart sisters says 'they were gods, they knew it.' Towards the end, Benji LeFevre talks about how they were just 'boys having fun.' Well, two different viewpoints, but I suppose there was probably truth in both. They're still gods, in my mind. ;)

I never cared for A&E's bio on Zep. It's very slapped together. A&E isn't entirely at fault, I'm sure they can only use so much footage & music without it costing them a small fortune. Still, it's very shoddy. VH1's "Legends" with Steven Tyler narrating was 100 times better as a Zep bio for TV.

It is shown off and on alot on A&E channel on their Biography series usually on Sunday mornings at 5AM Eastern Time, I have noticed about every 3 months it seems. I just happen to be awake and the and turned on the tv this morning and it was on. I have watched it before but sadly never taped it! UGH!

My link

Looks like it is now for sale on their site too. I don't think it has been in the past:

My link

You can also view it on youtube here:

My link

Hope this helps!

Good thing for YouTube, even though the docu wasn't that well done. Kind of poor editing. It will probably get pulled from YouTube shortly as those things usually do, over copyrights.

Archived