Helen Thomas

Atlas

Hi Danny,all,

First question, er, fcuk knows,

:D Plane ticket,ladder,curry and a place under the stairs,Kevy fix. :P

Second Question, No, No, and i just made a screen door for the back yard so me and the flies can have a cease fire. :lol:

That will cost you! ;)

How you doing me ole matey? :wave:

Fine lad!You?How is the ball&chain? :lol:

PS, Did you get something in the post from Ally, if not let me know and I'll oblige. ;)

God's blood,PM on that you bastard! ;)

You want to start another -=conspiracy=- thread?!? :rolleyes:

KB

Let me try this a different way. Have you ever heard of Sylvia Stolz?

Hi Atlas,

No.

Regards, Danny

PS, But i have now, and you're still not making any sense to me, i have not denied the Holocaust, I'm not a Square Headed Kraut, and you as clear as muddy water, you jumped in on a conversation i was having with Anjin-San and now here we are, when you gonna stop all this bull shite and spell it out clear as glass to what it is or what point you wanna make?

Hi Danny,all,

Regards, Danny

PS, But i have now, and you're still not making any sense to me, i have not denied the Holocaust, I'm not a Square Headed Kraut, and you as clear as muddy water, you jumped in on a conversation i was having with Anjin-San and now here we are, when you gonna stop all this bull shite and spell it out clear as glass to what it is or wh at point you wanna make?

Answer is no.I am still worried about your scuppers mate. :lol:

KB

Hi Atlas,

No.

Regards, Danny

PS, But i have now, and you're still not making any sense to me, i have not denied the Holocaust, I'm not a Square Headed Kraut, and you as clear as muddy water, you jumped in on a conversation i was having with Anjin-San and now here we are, when you gonna stop all this bull shite and spell it out clear as glass to what it is or what point you wanna make?

How many years did Sylvia Stolz get? Her client? What's the maximum sentence? That's your answer. Do you remember the question?

How many years did Sylvia Stolz get? Her client? What's the maximum sentence? That's your answer. Do you remember the question?

"NO I FCUKING DONT"

Regards, Danny

PS,

AAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Of course "regret" doesn't mean "repent", but does anybody really repent anything anymore nowadays? B)

Please do try to pay attention.

Mat 24:12 (KJV) "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."

Mat 18:15 (NIV) "If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over."

B)

Archived