The Thread of Irony

jabe

Better than seeing them at the ticket dispenser going into the garage. ;)

True... but just who is it for? Wait, of course... :slapface: I'm gonna drive a blind person to the doctors' offices, and go park in the garage. If I'm nice, I'll drop him off near the elevator so he won't have to walk too far in the garage. I can then go park and take a nap while he wends his way to his appt. :D

What's almost as good as the Braille inside the parking garage elevators, is that when I mentioned it to someone, she said 'oh, I'm sure it's just a regulation for medical businesses". Yeah, I'm sure it is... but she didn't see anything odd about it at all. :blink:

True... but just who is it for? Wait, of course... :slapface: I'm gonna drive a blind person to the doctors' offices, and go park in the garage. If I'm nice, I'll drop him off near the elevator so he won't have to walk too far in the garage. I can then go park and take a nap while he wends his way to his appt. :D

What's almost as good as the Braille inside the parking garage elevators, is that when I mentioned it to someone, she said 'oh, I'm sure it's just a regulation for medical businesses". Yeah, I'm sure it is... but she didn't see anything odd about it at all. :blink:

Actually I'm fairly certain it's a requirement of the ADA.

Also, before anyone mentions braille on drive-through ATMs – they don't make separate ATMs for walk-up and drive-through, they just make the ATM and place it in different locations, be it walk-up or drive-through.

Actually I'm fairly certain it's a requirement of the ADA.

I'm sure it is. That doesn't make it any less odd or ironic or ridiculous or whatever... at least to me, anyway.

It's a regulation, therefore it must make sense, or something...

...ah, nevermind... this approaching dead horse territory.

Also, before anyone mentions braille on drive-through ATMs – they don't make separate ATMs for walk-up and drive-through, they just make the ATM and place it in different locations, be it walk-up or drive-through.

Of course, no problem with that as far as I can see, anyway.

I'll spend half an hour trying to pick the beer I really want to drink tonight, but I grab the cheapest wine I can find that won't make me gag in 5 seconds.

On second thought! Blech! Where's that Liebfraumilch?

As I slowly passed a car on the interstate today, I glanced over and noticed the driver was texting.

He was behind the wheel of a Smart car.

I was behind this chick the other day and she was driving a Lexus. She was texting and not even watching the road. I could see her face plain as day in her mirror as she kept going over the line or veering onto the shoulder. This is the time I wish I was a motorcycle cop. :angry:<_<

I was behind this chick the other day and she was driving a Lexus. She was texting and not even watching the road. I could see her face plain as day in her mirror as she kept going over the line or veering onto the shoulder. This is the time I wish I was a motorcycle cop. angry.gifdry.gif

And this is the time I wish I was a motorcycle cop! :D

motorcycle_thong_cop.jpg

Archived