"A To Zeppelin: The Story Of Led Zeppelin"

BlackDog71

I was going through a bunch of Zep stuff on Youtube yesterday and I came across a video called "A To Zeppelin: The Story Of Led Zeppelin" and I watched a little bit of it and planned on watching the rest today. My question to all of you is: Have you seen this "documentary" and is it worth my time to watch? I did enjoy most of what I saw so far. I only wish they had used Zeppelin's actual music in the program. Please let me know what you think.

P.S. I also wouldn't mind it if I was recommended another Zeppelin documentary.... if people know of others.

I was going through a bunch of Zep stuff on Youtube yesterday and I came across a video called "A To Zeppelin: The Story Of Led Zeppelin" and I watched a little bit of it and planned on watching the rest today. My question to all of you is: Have you seen this "documentary" and is it worth my time to watch? I did enjoy most of what I saw so far. I only wish they had used Zeppelin's actual music in the program. Please let me know what you think.

P.S. I also wouldn't mind it if I was recommended another Zeppelin documentary.... if people know of others.

It's available on DVD and while it's an unofficial release it's worth a watch.

Another good documentary is Classic Albums Under Review: Physical Graffiti

I think I have it on DVD. The key word is "Unauthorized". I remember how dissapointed I was because the lack of interesting footages or insightful information.

I kind of regret purchasing it.