Best Live Song

What do you think is the best Led Zeppelin song performed live? Personally, I don't know if I could choose one, but here are few of my favorites:

Immigrant Song

Kashmir

Whole Lotta Love

The Ocean

Stairway To Heaven

Black Dog.......I could go on forever :blink:

Dazed & Confused. It was their showpiece, it grew and grew every year, and by 1973, it was the sum total of their live powers. Look no further than Germany in March '73 to see the full power of their improvisation and jamming ability on this song.

For me when it comes to Zeppelin live I love the long marathon songs with the improvisation/jams in the middle. Just listening to them following each others lead from song to song just blows me away. So with this in mind I guess I will have to say my favourite live songs are Dazed and Confused, How Many More Times, Whole Lotta Love, As long As I Have You and perhaps a few early Communication Breakdown jams as well.

celebration day, the rain song, immigrant song, the rover, communication breakdown, dazed and confused, whole lotta love, what should never be, heartbreaker, how many more times, since i've been loving you, the ocean, misty mountain hop, and songs remains the same

Archived