Where's last nights set list?

I love this band but they've always been very silly about their treatment of their fans. American bands like The Allmans and The Grateful Dead understand this much better and respect our loyality as well as our time.

I have no clue to what the hell you're meaning. Zeppelin played the majority of their concerts in their 12-year lifespan in the United States. They loved the US and knew they 'made it' when they got big here. They emulate American blues musicians.

Please cite some examples to what you're referring.

I love this band but they've always been very silly about their treatment of their fans. American bands like The Allmans and The Grateful Dead understand this much better and respect our loyality as well as our time.

You're mixing mentalities. The Allmans and the Dead (which I've seen over 50 times), had a whole different concept of business. It was a hippy thing. They believed what was performed was given to time for all to share. The "treatment of fans" by Led Zeppelin was business as business is done, traditionally. The Dead changed the rules to suit their own ideals. There are plenty of American bands that didn't do things the Dead way. They were the exception, not the rule. This is not an American vs Britain thing.

In the seventies you had to jump through hoops to get a ticket. One weekend the made us wait on line outside in Nassau Long Island for an entire night in the dead of winter. At the very same venue Pink Floyd's "The Wall" tickets were easier to get. It was clear to us even then that the management was giving tickets to scalpers before fans. Believe me you had to suffer to get a ticket to Zeppelin more than any band even The Stones. They also were the first band I know of to have kids selling bootleg shirts busted. Peter Grant was no hippie!!!!! Can't wait to hear some music.

With all due respect to the difficult job of being an admin, especially on a day like today, why not delete this thread rather than deleting my attempts to answer the question posted at the beginning of the thread within the framework of the forum rules? If no answer is within the rules of the forum, why keep the thread opened?

Alternatively, why not just steer the guy to the thread that discusses this same topic which is here?

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?showtopic=1360

I love these boards and appreciate how difficult it is to keep things running smoothly but this is a bit frustrating.

With all due respect to the difficult job of being an admin, especially on a day like today, why not delete this thread rather than deleting my attempts to answer the question posted at the beginning of the thread within the framework of the forum rules? If no answer is within the rules of the forum, why keep the thread opened?

Alternatively, why not just steer the guy to the thread that discusses this same topic which is here?

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?showtopic=1360

I love these boards and appreciate how difficult it is to keep things running smoothly but this is a bit frustrating.

Welcome to the joy of the last four months 'round these parts.

I'd hope that webmaster Sam isn't monitoring the board and is en route to O2 by now!

Welcome to the joy of the last four months 'round these parts.

I'd hope that webmaster Sam isn't monitoring the board and is en route to O2 by now!

I hope he's stuck in traffic!!! All I wanted was last nights set list. I see all these vague messages but I can't find obscure boards I fell on my head at Madison Square Garden during Black Dog!

Archived