Today On Gold: An Evening With Led Zeppelin

If you're one of the 20 million who applied and didn't get a ticket to Mondays show at London's 02 arena, then don't despair. From 9pm Gold will be broadcasting 'An Evening with Led Zeppelin'

Hear the world’s biggest band, Led Zeppelin, in concert on Monday December 10 at 9pm on Gold.

As Led Zeppelin take to the stage at London’s O2 Arena for the Ahmet Ertegun tribute Concert, Gold brings you 'An Evening with Led Zeppelin'.

We’ve scoured the archives to bring you two hours of Led Zeppelin live in concert and conversation. Hear their legendary songs live and the stories behind those songs straight from the band members themselves.

Then at 11pm in a Gold album exclusive, hear 'Raising Sand' as Robert Plant talks us through his brand new album collaboration with Alison Krauss.

So if you didn’t get a ticket, don’t despair, crank up your radio to 11 and Gold will transport you to the greatest concert in music history.

An Evening With Led Zeppelin kicks off 9pm Monday December 10 only on Gold.

You can listen to Gold via:

Sky Digital – Channel 0121

Virgin - Channel 959

Tiscali - Channel 611

Online - http://www.mygoldmusic.com

Somebody please record this program for the forum membership!

I've prepared everything and my Wavelab is readu to record everything which will be broadcasted on Gold Radio...

Then I'll put it on line for you folks!!

Keep on rockin!!

Artur

I've prepared everything and my Wavelab is readu to record everything which will be broadcasted on Gold Radio...

Then I'll put it on line for you folks!!

Keep on rockin!!

Artur

You rock! We've also got tapers capturing the U.S. radio programs to document this historic event.

You rock! We've also got tapers capturing the U.S. radio programs to document this historic event.

This is a very good new!!

Wondering, it could a good thing to open a new topic for this subject...

I"ll do it as quickly as possible so the fans will have the possibility to have the whole gig of this evening on their computers...^^ :rolleyes:

Sadly a bit misleading, as many of these have been.

Already heard most of the Alison/Robert interviews, have my own Zep music...so what's the hype.

I'm trying to find the station broadcasting AT the 0.

Tried Planet Rock, but so far, just random music. :blink:

Sadly a bit misleading, as many of these have been.

Already heard most of the Alison/Robert interviews, have my own Zep music...so what's the hype.

I'm trying to find the station broadcasting AT the 0.

Tried Planet Rock, but so far, just random music. :blink:

Yeah i know for a true fan it's not as much interesting as for a younger one, but isn't it still cool to hear good stuff of a band we like so much? ^^

Yeah, just got the information, in france they're talking about it on the radios again and again!!

But nothing so much important anyway...

Maybe on rtl...got to check!!

Artur

Archived