SPECIAL ZEPPELIN EVENING ON GOLD RADIO

artur

Hi to Everyone! :)

This topic to inform you that I'm gonna record the Special Led Zeppelin Evenning on Gold Radio and put the whole stuff on line just for you!!

So it will be a great occasion for everyone, even those who didn't have the opportunity to hear the special, to hear the entiretity of the radio show.

Quality: Stereo - MP3 - 44100Hz - 128Kbps -

Recorded using Steinberg Wavelab 5.02b

Plugins - PSP Vintage warmer and PSP Vintage Vu-meter

Shared using zshare.net

The files will be soon availiable here in this topic!

Stay tunned!

Artur B)

I nominate you for sainthood, dear Arturo!

I promised it, I've recorded it, I'm mixing it, and I'll put it!!!! ^^

I can't do no better than that, even in english!! :D

Stay tunned the whole stuff is coming soon!!!

Artur from Paris

Mentionned just for fun :D

Thats great! Might just suggest making your MP3 files at a minimum of 192kbps?

Actually gold radio's quality is one of 128...

UNder Wavelab I have an FFT analyser and when they were passing the music through i saw that the frequency above 15147 khz were cut...so i took the 128 kbps...so the files are not soooo big...

Anyway, be sure the sound is great, no strange sounds in the high frequencies...

B)

Artur

Here are the few steps whixh wil lead me to the final result:

reduce the high frequency volume

reduce the loudness a little bit

pass the mp3 files through the STUDIO EQUALIZER to add them some "air"

and then finaly download the files for you!

Tomorrow evening they will all be here ....^^

Good night to you all folks!!

Artur

I can do something more actually for those of you who are interested...

I put all the files here as they are

and, for those who want to record thme on a cd, i can also prepare a 2 rar file set with the songs separated so you guys would just have to put them into NERO for instance and burn them, not forgetting to remove all blanks between the tracks in the nero options...

What do you think about it?

I can do something more actually for those of you who are interested...

I put all the files here as they are

and, for those who want to record thme on a cd, i can also prepare a 2 rar file set with the songs separated so you guys would just have to put them into NERO for instance and burn them, not forgetting to remove all blanks between the tracks in the nero options...

What do you think about it?

Sounds like a great idea, but we could do that on our computers, couldn't we? You have already did enough just by setting up everything!

Sounds like a great idea, but we could do that on our computers, couldn't we? You have already did enough just by setting up everything!

Yeah I think you could...^^

It's up to you!

I'm at your disposal, everyone is not a professional in these domains...^^

Artur

Actually gold radio's quality is one of 128...

UNder Wavelab I have an FFT analyser and when they were passing the music through i saw that the frequency above 15147 khz were cut...so i took the 128 kbps...so the files are not soooo big...

Anyway, be sure the sound is great, no strange sounds in the high frequencies...

B)

Artur

First of all, thank you so very much for posting this. Second, if there is any way you can re-upload it at a high bitrate, I would VERY MUCH appreciate it. The cymbals sound really tinny on this performance. If you use mediafire, you can upload 100MB per file.

Please, please, please do this. This is a Very special show and I would so much love to have it in better quality.

Archived