so...tell me a story....How was the show?

bouncing~ship

to be....or not to be......detailed that is

It was amazing! It just seemed to get better and better! Jimmy is still the riff king, Plant was amazing, John Paul Jones and Jason Bonham were as good as you could hope for.

It lasted 2 hours and flew by. As for the set, Rock and Roll, Black Dog, Dazed and Confused, Ramble On and Stairway to Heaven were great but what can you say about Kashmir, absolutley stunning! I thought the sound could have been slightly better, but apparently that seems to be a regular problem at the 02 arena.

Even if there is a tour, it was still a special night.

It was amazing! It just seemed to get better and better! Jimmy is still the riff king, Plant was amazing, John Paul Jones and Jason Bonham were as good as you could hope for.

It lasted 2 hours and flew by. As for the set, Rock and Roll, Black Dog, Dazed and Confused, Ramble On and Stairway to Heaven were great but what can you say about Kashmir, absolutley stunning! I thought the sound could have been slightly better, but apparently that seems to be a regular problem at the 02 arena.

Lucky Bastard!!!! B)

- My god, that sounds great. Haha, they feared for nothing that it would be a disaster.

So Jason did well then? I'm glad he pulled it through well

Jimmy even got his Violin bow out!! ;-)

One Word: YES! xD

- My god, that sounds great. Haha, they feared for nothing that it would be a disaster.

So Jason did well then? I'm glad he pulled it through well

One Word: YES! xD

No flash light show or any pyrotechnics, just great music. As much as the albums sound great, hearing those songs live was something else. They proved they can still live with the best.

Archived