Got Some Questions

Zeppelin Led

Hmm I have a few questions that were bugging me so I decided I'd post them here.

1.Why did presence sell low compared to the others?

Like Physical Graffiti sold a lot and then less than a year later Presence is released to much lower sales.

I thought it might be zep were becoming MUCH less popular but ITTOD sold a lot more and fans of zeppelin should have been all over the album.I consider it to be One of zeps best albums and rocks most underrated album.

2.Any similaritys to OTHAFA high vocals?(Asking singers here or anyone with knowledge on vocals)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m1cP0ez_S8

3.On filmore west 27th april 1969 the beginning of Killing Floor(Lemon Song)That amazing riff Did Page come up with that himself?

4.And lastly does anybody know when Plant beat the shit out of bonzo for 20 pound.

Please Answer :)

1. I don't know

2. Many songs have high notes, Plant often sang that high look at The Rain Song for example, the guy in this song sounds gay

3.The riff isn't Page it's Jonesy, the song before Jimmy broke a string and went to get it fixed and Jons improvised

4.This is news to me and doubt that Plant could ever beat up Bonzo

1. I don't know

2. Many songs have high notes, Plant often sang that high look at The Rain Song for example, the guy in this song sounds gay

3.The riff isn't Page it's Jonesy, the song before Jimmy broke a string and went to get it fixed and Jons improvised

4.This is news to me and doubt that Plant could ever beat up Bonzo

I agree he sounds like a fag but still.

Forgive me your right I was thinking of I gotta move :black_eye:

That riff in the intro was taken from a remake Howlin Wolf did of his own song Smokestack Lightning on his 'psychedelic' album titled 'The Howlin Wolf album' from 1968. Great version Pagey did though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2nXS7MQ8gg

Archived