O.K. So I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that now that there is a game where you actually learn how to play songs on the guitar, Jimmy Page will release songs for them!!! He said that he wouldn't for Guitar Hero, because they could have spent that time actually learning how to play. WELL HERE IT IS MR. PAGE!!! I'd like to ask how (if at all possible) could we get his attention on this?? I mean, I know there are some out there who want to learn!!!

Does one actually plug a real guitar into their game controller to play this game? Please excuse my video game ignorance, but I can play a little bit of pinball!

Yes, that's exactly what one does, and you are forgiven. I can't believe it took them this long to do it though!

Wont happen.

If it does though, Ill be buying this game.

It looks pretty impressive, but I dont know if I can justify another guitar-game purchase. Zeppelin could help justify it though.

Why do you say it won't happen?

Yes, that's exactly what one does, and you are forgiven. I can't believe it took them this long to do it though!

Thanks blloop, now that does sound cool and educational too. That would seem to fall in line with something that Jimmy could possibly approve of, gauging his comments about the Guitar Hero game, wouldn't it? At least he couldn't reject it for the same reason he gave for rejecting Guitar Hero! I'd love to see something like that happen, it would certainly give me a chance to TRY and learn how to play Led Zeppelin songs...again. Plus, it would be fun to hear my kids complain about me hogging their PS2!

Thanks blloop, now that does sound cool and educational too. That would seem to fall in line with something that Jimmy could possibly approve of, gauging his comments about the Guitar Hero game, wouldn't it? At least he couldn't reject it for the same reason he gave for rejecting Guitar Hero! I'd love to see something like that happen, it would certainly give me a chance to TRY and learn how to play Led Zeppelin songs...again. Plus, it would be fun to hear my kids complain about me hogging their PS2!

Oh I whole-heartedly agree sir!! They already have songs by Cream, Lynard Skynard, The Rolling Stones, and more!!! I'm getting it because of that, but if an update, with Led Zeppelin songs, comes on the PS3, I'm getting it.

actually this is a great tool for led zeppelin to work on. the chances of led zeppelin being in this new game are good for good reasons . this is not a game. its a tool to make and play music the way it was meant to be played. not with a plastic thing. it allows you to plug your guitar and play notes. this software teaches the user to play real songs on there guitar with real notes in real time. think of this game as a tab book but more upbeat and mainstream. the only time led zeppelin would consider being in anything would be if the technology that brings there music to a broader audience is good enough . jimmy page has stated that he is willing to put led zeppelin in any format as long as it is good enough for the music to stand up. if you listen to his interviews about the 2003 dvd he talked about reviving the sound by new means. which is why the dvd's sound so good. when the dvd's came out in the late 1990's ( end of 1998 in japan i think!) page knew that would be a great platform to put zeppelin on. all they need is a perfect platform to put there music on to .

I just dont see Jimmy licensing his music to anything...especially a video game.

I could be wrong, but I think its a safe bet.

I totally agree.

Maybe Jimmy hasnt even heard of the game. My friend has it & says it's pretty awesome. I don't own any game system. Just a PC.

I only kind of understand why most of Jimmy Page's fan's say he won't release anything to anybody, but then again, as fans, wouldn't you want that!! I believe if you speak, think, or feel negative towards something, and emulate that to the universe, then it will ferment itself into being something true. I think we should hope for the best always. Make it a reality.

• 1 year later...

I totally agree.

Maybe Jimmy hasnt even heard of the game. My friend has it & says it's pretty awesome. I don't own any game system. Just a PC.

There is a PC version as well. As long as the system/unit has a working USB outlet!

None the less I've found a petitioning site that'll set me up, (and hopefully help me get the attention of Mr. Page) so that we may be able to learn/play his songs!!

I hope you'll all sign!!

I just dont see Jimmy licensing his music to anything...especially a video game.

I could be wrong, but I think its a safe bet.

I believe it's because he doesn't want to release the multitracks. Guitar Hero/Rock Band need multitracks. Not too sure how this game works.

Archived