So, where are the band?

Reams and reams of reviews and comment from everyone on the planet, and his dog, but I haven't seen a single comment from any band members. Where are they? Anyone knocked on the door of Bron-Yr-Aur this week??

I realise they're probably desperately avoiding the bleedin' obvious question that every single journalist would have to ask, but still...

Reams and reams of reviews and comment from everyone on the planet, and his dog, but I haven't seen a single comment from any band members. Where are they? Anyone knocked on the door of Bron-Yr-Aur this week??

I realise they're probably desperately avoiding the bleedin' obvious question that every single journalist would have to ask, but still...

What the hell would you hope to find at Bron-Yr-Aur Cottage?

other than sheep.

Have "we" lost them? They'll be behaving like they've got lives of their own,next! Either Q or mojo or quality guitar rock monthly or Classic 70's real muso quarterly or some such magazine has the second part of a 2 part interview with JP coming out soon. I seem to recall it promises to include his assessment of some concert or other. I think the words "london,O2" were mentioned. Hope this helps. Summary....interview soon come!

Hey Croquet the vicar who now owns Bron-Yr -Aur has been in the local rag this week complaining that LZ fans are dismantling the cottage brick by brick for souvenirs, hes hoping there will be something left of the building for him to retire to, i doubt he will be seeing page and plant anytime soon

Archived