what is this reel tape?

mrledhed

If I had to guess I'd say it's merely a home made reel to reel recording of an original vinyl or cassette bootleg release. Before clicking the link I thought it may have been a reel to reel of an authorized radio broadcast but there never was one of a complete 1975 concert.

It could also be blank (a hoax).

Well the setlist is definitely from the US 1975 tour...and it is from one of the few shows where the did a second encore of Heartbreaker, but no SIBLY.

That narrows it to possibly Long Beach 3-12 or St. Louis 2-16 or New York 2-12. I might be missing a couple dates.

If it IS 3-12 Long Beach, that would be a REAL COUP!!! If it really is the soundboard, that is.

Did that, let's see if I get a response.

I will ask again: Does anyone know what year that brand of tape was made?

It said it was a Scotch tape in the description...those were around during the 70s, so it is likely that the tape is from 1975.

Whether the tape is or not, that setlist definitely is from a 1975 concert.

I talked to guy and he was going to send me samples. Might have been nothing we don't have, but I was very interested in what this stuff was and was going to buy the tapes.

Then he refuses to sell the item to the highest bidder and changes his tone with me saying he no longer has the stuff.

So who here screwed up my deal?

Archived