hello all!

The_Minxter

I'm new here, funny thing is I don't really like forums but coming across this, I felt....um...drawn to it :/

well anyway, a wee bit about yours truely, I'm a 35 yr old girl from Northern Ireland and have been sucked into the wonderful world that is Led Zeppelin for the last 2 yrs, i kinda liked them before until a certain Kashmir track came along and got me hooked BIG time!!....(oh and I saw Planty last November in Belfast) well enough rambling and happy new year all!

hello,I joined a couple of weeks ago...not into forums either, but the Zeps have been a big part of my life. I thought this may be fun to read/see how the band has been a part of other peoples lives around the world, from my little place here in Barrie,Ont, Canada..... I have enjoyed reading and seeing all the stuff on this site........welcome aboard

Gday, only been on myself this week still working everything out,used to go on the LZ web site all the time but never registered,(better late than never).I'm a 47 year old solid plasterer from Queanbeyan Australia.Been a big LZ fan about 35 years, listen to LZ just about every day,no favourite songs for me,love em all.Cheers for now,Choppa

Gday, only been on myself this week still working everything out,used to go on the LZ web site all the time but never registered,(better late than never).I'm a 47 year old solid plasterer from Queanbeyan Australia.Been a big LZ fan about 35 years, listen to LZ just about every day,no favourite songs for me,love em all.Cheers for now,Choppa

welcome aboard Choppa. I am about a month in, as a new member, and really like this site. Hope you enjoy it too! Cheers, Richard aka Fishhead

I'm new here, funny thing is I don't really like forums but coming across this, I felt....um...drawn to it :/

well anyway, a wee bit about yours truely, I'm a 35 yr old girl from Northern Ireland and have been sucked into the wonderful world that is Led Zeppelin for the last 2 yrs, i kinda liked them before until a certain Kashmir track came along and got me hooked BIG time!!....(oh and I saw Planty last November in Belfast) well enough rambling and happy new year all!

hello,I joined a couple of weeks ago...not into forums either, but the Zeps have been a big part of my life. I thought this may be fun to read/see how the band has been a part of other peoples lives around the world, from my little place here in Barrie,Ont, Canada..... I have enjoyed reading and seeing all the stuff on this site........welcome aboard

:wave: Welcome to the forums. Both of you. It's nice to have you here. Zeppelin takes us on a journey & I believe this forum will too. It has for me. I have met some of the nicest people on here & I am always up for meeting more. Have a great days guys!

:wave: Welcome to the forums. Both of you. It's nice to have you here. Zeppelin takes us on a journey & I believe this forum will too. It has for me. I have met some of the nicest people on here & I am always up for meeting more. Have a great days guys!

thanks very much LZG! I really am loving the site and all the stuff associated with my favorite band and the people who share the same love. I am quickly learning there are some really interesting folks here and I hope to get to learn more down the road...cheers Richard

hi all!

when i first joined in 2007, i was on this site day and night, reading, reading .......

i still come on most days to have a quick look. i find i use ramble on more these days, to chat about all sorts of things.

doesn't seem to be much happening in the present zep world ..... :(

enjoy! :)

Same here, forums not my bag. Though I never was able to go to any concerts..LZ was the best. I remember them as of yesterday (which is over your age). You may say I was once a hippie in my youth. I am watching LZ on TV and the memories come flooding. Happy New Year to all

Archived