Don't push their luck!

Geno56

That show went so well because it was thought to be a one time thing. Zep wanted to make sure it went well after their last 2 efforts went bad. Plus everyone had such high expectactions that if they were even only so so, it would have been a success. It was indeed GREAT but let us remember it for what it was rather then pushing our luck with a tour and risk a disaster! After seeing them twice as a kid , once in tampa in 73, I'll be satisfied if they put out a DVD of the O2 show. Jimmy, You are the GREATEST!!!

That show went so well because it was thought to be a one time thing. Zep wanted to make sure it went well after their last 2 efforts went bad. Plus everyone had such high expectactions that if they were even only so so, it would have been a success. It was indeed GREAT but let us remember it for what it was rather then pushing our luck with a tour and risk a disaster! After seeing them twice as a kid , once in tampa in 73, I'll be satisfied if they put out a DVD of the O2 show. Jimmy, You are the GREATEST!!!

Well No one would be forcing you to go.

gee, that great for you but what about the REST of us? I've been wating 31 years... glad you saw them.

Why not this.. they already have the show .. correct.

and it was good no?

wht not do a few dates in us 5? few more in england i guess and maybe 5 more in another country they perfer. 15 shows.. At least to give us fans a chance to see them. is it asking that much? i know they already gave us a lot but they are just too good to just call it. At least that what i read from the 1000 + reviews on the web

Why would there have to be a disaster? It's like you're implying they were lucky to have done as well as they did.

well I guess you dont remember their last 2 trys. look, nobody thinks more of them then I but if you saw them at live aid you to would be glad it went as well as it did

It's always the same old crap, isn't it? :rolleyes:

The difference between this show and the past disasters is that this one was properly planned and rehearsed. That, and Jason has grown as a drummer.

Whether they tour or not is their call. If not, I'll gladly buy the DVD and call it good.

But if they DO tour, I'll be one of the first in line buying tickets and be one happy man.

Zep still has it. And if they want to share it, I'm going to be very thankful.

i dont know about the rest of you but if they just came out and walked across the stage , and i got to see them with my naked eye i would be thrilled , and i dont think they have ever pushed luck . look how long they have all been in the music biz get a grip man

i dont know about the rest of you but if they just came out and walked across the stage , and i got to see them with my naked eye i would be thrilled , and i dont think they have ever pushed luck . look how long they have all been in the music biz get a grip man

seems like youve got a grip on yourself. youve never heard of people making fools of themselves trying to have one last shot of glory? look at mick, I laugh every time he struts his skinny butt across the stage

well I guess you dont remember their last 2 trys. look, nobody thinks more of them then I but if you saw them at live aid you to would be glad it went as well as it did

A little practice is amazing, isn't it?

But it seems like you think they'd go on the stage completely unrehearsed.

A little practice is amazing, isn't it?

But it seems like you think they'd go on the stage completely unrehearsed.

well, if you look anytging like your photo I'll just say you're right and I'm wrong

yeah mick is a parody of himself , it is funny but i dont think luck had anything to do with there performance , there is a reason led zepplin is the greatest , im glad i found this site

yea ill go along with that

Archived