Led Zeppelin song you can most relate to?

DAS

I've been listening to Led Zeppelin and realizing I can relate to what was being said in a few songs. Obviously not perfectly though. So, I was just wonder what one Zep song (or more if you prefer) can you really relate to? And tell why if you're willing to share.

In most cases, it seems to be particular lyrics or a sentiment that I relate to. Some songs that seem to particularly resonate with me are:

The Song Remains The Same - the sentiment of having a dream, having a wonder and the general notion that we are all "one and the same" generally speaking, whether it be music, dreams or feelings.

Over The Hills And Far Away - "Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings. I live for my dreams and a pocketful of gold..."

Thank You - for any of us who have fallen in love and knows that "inspiration's what you are to me"...

Friends - at least I try to live up to the good example set by this song.

The Rain Song - sometimes it's the melancholy side of things you relate to and you realize that, even though you don't wish for it, a little bit of "rain" is what makes us appreciate the sun and flowers that the world has to offer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Friends,

Tea for one,, and Tangerine

Since I've been loving you

All for completely different phases in my life, then when I get over them I just wallow in all the rest of their music, I don't think any group will replace them I know we all have our favourite Zeppelin song but for me I can always associate them with the different females I've been associated with over the the years, but the most specual one for me is Tangerine.

• 4 weeks later...

Led Zeppelin's songs are so various that they're so many as my emotions. So I can always relate to a song every day, according to my feelings. That's why I love LZ, you can always find a song that will fix your mood.

Archived