Robert Plant Presents Sensational Space Shifters - Concert Announcement

sam_webmaster

• Administrators

Robert Plant Presents Sensational Space Shifters – Concert Announcement

Robert Plant Presents Sensational Space Shifters” performing at Guildhall, Gloucester on May 8th 2012.

Tickets on sale at 10 am, Friday April 20. (Maximum 4 per applicant).

Gloucester Guildhall box office: 01452 503 050

www.gigsandtours.com/tour/Robert-Plant-Presents-Sensational-Space-Shifters

24hr CC Hotline: 0844 811 0051

http://www.robertpla...t-announcement/

I cannot believe it's sold out already..it's been 1 hour since they went on sale..god Robert, do some more gigs in the UK..in July in or around London please!! pretty please!!^^

I've heard it sold out in as little as 2 minutes because of some company/companies that pulled a bunch of tickets so they could jack up the prices on ebay. According to the ticket office in Gloucester's facebook page, they are considering cancelling all those tickets if they can figure out a way to do it. On one hand, I think that's pretty cool. On the other, how much would it suck to spend $200+ on a ticket only to find out it had been cancelled

The ebay thing seems to be happening with every desirable gig in the UK at the moment - frustrating for real fans who try to get tickets but they sell out in minutes...so they either miss out or have to pay the hiked prices on ebay and like you say, risk the ticket being cancelled :(

One of the lucky guys who did get a ticket (from standing in line) said only 300 tickets were issued with half going to those in line and the other half offered by the internet. Since the capacity is 400, I'm not sure if that means that the other 100 were being held for VIPs or if even the VIP tickets would have been taken out of that 300. I do know that it looks like a lot of people are upset and the Guildhall people are recommending people interested in tickets to not purchase the ebay tickets...so it's looking more and more like they are going to cancel them.

A freind and I did one site each so tickets aquired but the seeticket site was sold out in less than the time it took to type my details. The other site delivered so thats something damn good.

so can you all please avoid Seatwave Viagogo Getmein etc, these tickets are now £400 for some greedy prick to make some money, when will MP's step in? o thought touting was illegal? now missed out on Plant, Tom Petty, Judas Priest. I'm not paying more than face value for a ticket, if you all want this culture to continue, by all means, get ripped off, if you don't, write to your MP (and the London Mayors office like i have, although he is far more interested in touting when it comes to the stupid and expensive Olympics)

I completely agree, they are greedy - to illustrate this further my nieces tried to get tickets for the one off Children in Need gig in Manchester, they couldn't get them, but they were going on eBay for >£500...I'm pretty sure the Profit the sellers made didn't go to the cause...

Wonder if there's an online petition for this?

Archived