Would You Pay £1000 to £3000 For A Ticket?

jcm

"...would you pay if you could afford it?"

I think you answered your own question. Why shouldn't you, if you can afford it?

I always wondered, "What would I pay to see my favorite band...the 'one that got away'?" I have also always thought of my home equity line of credit as my Line of Zeppelin Credit...

And instead of having to cough up $4K...which was about my limit, I paid a paltry sum to be able to say, "London, here I come." Buy It Now, baby, Buy It Now!

3,000 GBP is $6,000 USD. That's fucking absurd for a concert ticket.

If more gigs are in the works for the US, I hope the promoters either book them in states that have scalper laws or hire lobbyists to get some Hannah Montana Led Zeppelin legislation passed or strengthened to prevent the scalpers from fucking all of us. Otherwise, these are the prices we'll be looking at, folks. :mad:

:huh: Edit: Led Zeppelin Legislation (Try saying that fast three times in a row :grin: )

If more gigs are in the works for the US, I hope the promoters either book them in states that have scalper laws or hire lobbyists to get some Hannah Montana Led Zeppelin legislation passed or strengthened to prevent the scalpers from fucking all of us. Otherwise, these are the prices we'll be looking at, folks. :mad:

:huh: Edit: Led Zeppelin Legislation (Try saying that fast three times in a row :grin: )

That's a good one.

Archived