21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity

Jahfin

Very touching photo's and stories to go with them.

The sequence of photo's showing that man jump into the water from a bridge in Melbourne to rescue the ladies dog brought tears to my eyes. The expression on her face was both agony and pure relief.

Very nice post Jahfin! Pictures like these should be on our minds when it seems there is nothing positive in the world we live in. It's too easy to buy into being hateful, negative and selfish then to think with positivity and goodness in mind.

The last one reminds me of my son and our cat when he was first born (looked just like that one). One day, she just never came home. Still breaks our hearts to this day.

That doesn't have anything to do with what David Lowery wrote in response to Emily White's letter on NPR's website.

Sorry to disagree Jahfin, Lowery is against what he calls "free culture". Here you can borrow a book for free, the owner encourages it. Is there anything immoral in this scheme? (Lowery says "free culture" is attempting to "change our principles and morality"). I disagree a lot with Mr. Lowery, he's the one misinforming the public about free culture, but probably I should write my thoughts on that other thread. The image has a lot to do with the debate, imagine there were CDs in that bin, instead of books?

Sorry to disagree Jahfin, Lowery is against what he calls "free culture". Here you can borrow a book for free, the owner encourages it. Is there anything immoral in this scheme? (Lowery says "free culture" is attempting to "change our principles and morality"). I disagree a lot with Mr. Lowery, he's the one misinforming the public about free culture, but probably I should write my thoughts on that other thread. The image has a lot to do with the debate, imagine there were CDs in that bin, instead of books?

I responded in the other thread.