Colorado Wildfires

Jahfin

The High Park fire in Fort Collins Colorado is about one and a half miles from my house. Unfortunately for me, I am 6000 miles away from Colorado at present! Fortunately for me, there is a huge reservoir separating the fire from the western side of the city and my neighbor is watching my house and has instruction on what to grab if it jumps the lake.

Very kind of you Miss Melanie! My neighbor won't have much time so he has been instructed to grab:

1. My box of film negatives.

2. All 8 guitars and one of the amplifiers.

3. My signed Led Zeppelin, Queen and The Cult albums.

4. One dresser drawer with other rock items - including my Jimmy Page guitar pick!

I figure insurance will cover the rest - the above would be hard to replace!

I know how terrifying and devasting bushfires can be. My thoughts and best wishes are with anyone living in the path of these fires.

I hope all goes well for you Stryder. Please keep us informed.

Many thianks to all that sent well wishes. The good news for me is that the High Park fire near my home is now 65% contained and the permieter is NOT spreading!

I'm sending prayers and well wishes to the folks around Colorado Springs - that fire is out of control and buring up many homes!

It's funny, my g'friend is trying to get her neighbors to pay a little extra for fire service where she lives and most of the people don't seem to care. All they have to do is look at these pics.

Archived