How Would You Cast the Led Zep Bio-Pic? [just for fun!]

stacilayne

http://stacilaynewil...lin-biopic.html

I would have posted my photos here, but I can't seem to do that directly... it's asking for a URL. But in the above link are my thoughts, with visuals... how would you cast them?

Staci Layne

Great to see you here again. I see you've assembled a young, photogenic cast. Good choices all. For any latter year sequences might I suggest Gene Wilder as Robert Plant, Jimmy Sakurai as Jimmy Page, Matthew Broderick as JPJ, and Michael Caine as Peter Grant.

http://stacilaynewil...lin-biopic.html

I would have posted my photos here, but I can't seem to do that directly... it's asking for a URL. But in the above link are my thoughts, with visuals... how would you cast them?

Staci Layne

I agree with your Joseph Gordon-Levitt pick for a young(er) Jimmy Page. I think the rest are up for debate.

I really think that if there was ever a bio-picture made of Led Zeppelin it would play better if it was on HBO and not made into a single 2+hour movie made for the Big Screen. I say this because I do not think a 2+hour Movie of Led Zeppelin would do the Band Justice. I have thought of this same thing in my own mind and cannot picture a Led Zeppelin movie condensed into a 2 or (even a) 3 hour movie. Led Zeppelin has so much history and background/backstory that a simple movie would not suffice.

Not that this will ever happen, but HBO has a penchant for making and producing quality entertainment. A series (or seasons) of Led Zeppelin would be just as fascinating as, if not more so, than the Sopranos or Game of Thrones. Let the Led Zeppelin story build as Their Story did. Twelve plus episodes of the Led Zeppelin Saga is much better than two hours of screen time.

Remember, 10% of Led Zeppelin is better than 50% of nothing.

Archived