Led Zep Merchandise Orders

Patrizia

Has anyone ever ordered merchandise off this site? I placed an order last week for 2 t-shirts and I have no idea on the status of my order. Website does not provide any updates so I have no way of knowing if the order has been shipped or not. I even emailed the address provided on the invoice I received when I placed my order but no response. Has anyone else had this experience with merchandise orders?

Sucks that they haven't at least sent you an email update. Bear in mind that even if they have shipped your order, it could take a couple/few weeks to get to you - based on whatever shipping options were available and how reliable Canada Post is. :P

Sucks that they haven't at least sent you an email update. Bear in mind that even if they have shipped your order, it could take a couple/few weeks to get to you - based on whatever shipping options were available and how reliable Canada Post is. :P

The Canadien sensorship is beyond ridiculous. They sicken me

Took me awhile to get mine too, if it's on back order you won't here until the merchandise comes in--won't be charged either until then. Once the items are verified, you'll be charged then notified with a tracking number, then it only takes about a week. You could call the 1-800 number posted, you'll get an answer much quicker. If the items are wrong, call them and they'll make it right for you. They sent me a wrong shirt, told me to keep it cause it was their mistake and they'd send me the right one they messed up on. Hope that helps.

• Administrators

Has anyone ever ordered merchandise off this site? I placed an order last week for 2 t-shirts and I have no idea on the status of my order. Website does not provide any updates so I have no way of knowing if the order has been shipped or not. I even emailed the address provided on the invoice I received when I placed my order but no response. Has anyone else had this experience with merchandise orders?

Could their emails be in your spam folder?

Could their emails be in your spam folder?

Hi, no I check the spam folder daily and nothing from LiveNation. However, I called the number yesterday and spoke to someone from Virginia. He indicated that my order should ship in 24 hrs. However, he mentioned an item was on backorder and I asked which one, he mentioned something completely non Zeppelin related. How sacrilege. :) I was like "huh?" Had to get the guy to read back my full order to make sure it was correct. Fingers crossed I get it soon! Stoked! Want / need my Zeppelin fix a-sap.

• 1 month later...

Archived