Does anyone know what this computer game was/is called?

weslgarlic

I used to play a computer game on my friends computer around 1996 -2000, It was a grid like Sudoku but instead of numbers it had square tiles made up of 4 triangles of different and some all the same colours, like Sudoku there was a few of the tiles already placed within the grid, The player could drop a tile anywhere in a vacant square ,Points were scored for sides matched with the same colours ,they would then become vacant ,the more you take out at once go the more you score ,the game finishes when the grid is made up of non matching tiles Does anyone know what is was called ?

:rolleyes:

Most of what you've introduced to the board, in the form of new threads, could have easily been answered/discussed in the "Random Thoughts v. 3" thread or other active threads on the same topic(s). Just sayin'.....

It's all cool weslgarlic. The only game I really fancied back in the day was Ms Pac Man. I dropped a small fortune in those machines.

That was then, this is now.

I see your from a town called Wakefield. I went to high school with a sweet, beautiful girl, who had Wakefield as her last name. I haven't thought about her in years. May have to investigate this thanks to your current location.

Your post made me think of pitcher Tim Wakefield who I haven't thought of in a while....threw a mean knuckleball. I think I'll google him now to see what he's up to.....

Used to play a lot of Pac Man back in the day....miss pac man was always being played by the chicks - so we'd just check them out while waiting for our turn to come up. Nice viewing vantage point though. ;)

Archived