kingzoso

Is Led Zeppelin the Greatest Rock and Roll Band of All-Time?

Yes, THEY are. I would like to see and read who disagrees with ME and Why. I do not have to make My point. The Music and History of The Greatest Rock and Roll Band of All-Time, the Mighty Led Zeppelin, makes My case for Me and really makes Me Proud in the Process.

English is not my native language, but is it correct to write so many capital letters? :)). Also, why would you start such a topic. Not many people will disagree with u here (some will, for sure, its a very subjective matter), but even if they do, would it make any difference? Do you expect any result of this discussion? Or are you plainly looking for many and many agreements, and occasionally looking for bashing someone who would dare to disagree? :).

Anyway, to finally reply... Ofc They Are :).

I'll say they are the best band. Full Stop. they did so many things that they can't be limited to a single genre, and as a "Band", they were the best, the musicality and the interplay between them was almost uncanny, at many occasions, and any of their live events can kick anybody's ass, anytime, This includes the stones, the who, queen, GnR, deep purple, cream, black sabbath, and everybody else (But not Hendrix, they were equals). and why does it matter anyways ? i love them, you love them, why would you care about anybody else.

Archived