Glastonbury?

bluedewdrop

At this time, its as likely as them not as theres been no official statement regarding future plans. I for one hope they dont, I live in the South East and going to Glastobury wuld be very costly, apparently they dont announce the linup until AFTER the tickets go on sale and I have my AS levels during Glastobury time and so it would be ricky shelling out for what are only rumours and then only to be disappointed because I have an exam clash. I currently prefer the rumours of them playing Wembley Stadium.

There are rumours flying around and unfortunately I think they are just that, rumours. But you never know. I read somewhere that they 'are being courted to play.' Lets hope it works!!

I for one will be trying to but a ticket anyway as I try to go every year. I can't think of a better place for them to play, with the beautiful and mystical Glastonbury Tor in the background. Apparently they played on the Tor once (or so my mum says, she is from just down the road in Street) anyone know if this is true?

whats better to make sure that you sell out all ur tickets, than starting a rumour that the most wanted to be seen band in the world is playing ur festival? think about it... whether they play or not, Glasto will be loving the fact that a load of Zepp fans will think they are playing...

I for one think they wont play and it has just been drummed up to get Glasto tickets out as fast as possible (possibly to set a world record?)

Dear Mr Plant, Mr Page and Mr Jones, and Mr Bonham, Junior.

Please play again pretty please for everyone here in the UK and wherever who did not get to see you, just once would be better than nothing.

You are truely amazing, beautiful and lovely and we all love you.

Thank you so much,

all your adoring fans here,

The Official Led Zeppelin Forum.

Does anyone out there think that there is any hope of them performing at Glastonbury next year?

I Bloody well hope not.

Well not unless they play a few other dates as well.

Also I doubt it as Pagey isn't overly keen on outdoor gigs.

Does anyone out there think that there is any hope of them performing at Glastonbury next year?

NO. Not a chance........never... no, even no, no, no, no, no, no, no, ..... Not Glasto...not anywhere....ever again .. stop deluding yourself.

Archived