I assume this is over now; what I would have asked is if QPrime had considered/is considering asking Page, Plant, Jones and Jason Bonham to sit down with someone like Peter Toll to resolve their communication issues.

I don't think it's a "communication issue": "Rob, do you want to join us?" / "No."

Very simple.

Cookie, I'd like to add to the choir and once again thank you for all of your dedication and work on behalf of all of us. As kenog mentioned, you are always so enthusiastic and gracious in sharing your up-to-date information with everyone here.

Also (slightly off topic), I really appreciate the variety/wide scope of information you report on @LedZepNews. From the official press releases/interviews etc. to the more personal touches (shared fan photos, Jason's reactions to the tragedy in Boston), it really is a fantastic resource for all Zeppelin fans. I always look forward to updates! :)

Thanks also to the other forum members/fans who submitted questions.

Peter Mensch:

...in the world of Led Zeppelin, time is a fungible thing.

Not that we all didn't know this already, but I appreciate the honesty (and the use of the word "fungible"). :lol:

Cookie, I'd like to add to the choir and once again thank you for all of your dedication and work on behalf of all of us. As kenog mentioned, you are always so enthusiastic and gracious in sharing your up-to-date information with everyone here.

Also (slightly off topic), I really appreciate the variety/wide scope of information you report on @LedZepNews. From the official press releases/interviews etc. to the more personal touches (shared fan photos, Jason's reactions to the tragedy in Boston), it really is a fantastic resource for all Zeppelin fans. I always look forward to updates! :)

Thanks also to the other forum members/fans who submitted questions.

Not that we all didn't know this already, but I appreciate the honesty (and the use of the word "fungible"). :lol:

You just made my day, thank you!

Are people that exited over some unrealeased studio outtakes? I mean, it's great and all because some of them really sound different, but am I the only one who wishes Jimmy would put out a Led Zeppelin DVD II instead of re-re-re-releasing Zeppelins studio material? Wouldn't it be better to have a DVD with stuff from Atlanta in 1973 and 1977 and a DVD with the complete Knebworth and Earls Court shows?

Are people that exited over some unrealeased studio outtakes? I mean, it's great and all because some of them really sound different, but am I the only one who wishes Jimmy would put out a Led Zeppelin DVD II instead of re-re-re-releasing Zeppelins studio material?

Would it be great? Yes, it would...but so too would unreleased -- perhaps entirely unique -- studio outtakes, the likes of which (aside from "Baby, Come on Home") have never before been officially released.

You aren't excited at the prospect of "what could be"?

I think we'll get both studio outtakes and unreleased live material. Jimmy is not going to let us down this time, is he?

You're joking, right? We're talking about Zeppelin fans -- I'm absolutely certain we'll see several complaints, no matter what they release.

Are people that exited over some unrealeased studio outtakes? I mean, it's great and all because some of them really sound different, but am I the only one who wishes Jimmy would put out a Led Zeppelin DVD II instead of re-re-re-releasing Zeppelins studio material? Wouldn't it be better to have a DVD with stuff from Atlanta in 1973 and 1977 and a DVD with the complete Knebworth and Earls Court shows?

Maybe for historical purposes ??? But Knebworth and Earl's Court are not definitive performances in any way...

It may be the Shame of Zeppelin that no multi-track recordings were made of the great performances in '75, '77, or even '80.

Maybe for historical purposes ??? But Knebworth and Earl's Court are not definitive performances in any way...

Opinion.

As is this (mine): The Earls Court shows have many instances of magic, and Knebworth (the 4th, at least) isn't anything to scoff at.

Opinion.

As is this (mine): The Earls Court shows have many instances of magic, and Knebworth (the 4th, at least) isn't anything to scoff at.

Well, bring them on then.... I'm in for Magical Moments wherever they may be...

Archived