Led Zeppelin Memorable Quotes...

I want to start this topic about Led Zeppelin's Memorable Quotes because there are thousands and thousands of memorable quotes given by all four members of Led Zeppelin. Be it quotes from books, interviews, onstage, etc...

If you want to post a quote that is cool. If you want to post a quote and site the reference (or not) that is also cool with me.

I will start of with this quote from John Bonham from 1970 given to the Gotenburg Express.

"In 1969 we earned over a million pounds. This year we will probably double that. It's a hell of a lot! But compared to other pop bands, we are worth the money. Us touring Scandinavia is pure charity. The money here is pocket money compared to what we get in the USA".

This comes from Robert Godwins book, the Press Reports, on page 99.

This one that I love.

By Jimmy as told to Rolling Stone March 13, 1975 reprinted in Cameron Crowe 1972-1979

Just to say I'm searching for an angel with a broken wing. It's not very easy to find them these days. Especially when you're staying at the Plaza Hotel.

My favorite quote is from JPJ who is ALWAYS, cool, dead on, and flying under the radar!

"At our very worst, we were better than most people. And at our very best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them."

- John Paul Jones, on Led Zeppelin's live ability.

Peace!

Edited by Bayougal65

Here is another memorable quote from Bonzo in June 1970, from the Press Reports...:

"I decided I was going to try and be a drummer as soon as I left school. I was very determined. It really started to happen when I was with Tim Rose. I was doing OK, and I was getting offers. Joe Cocker was interested, so was Chris Farlowe, and Robert and Jimmy. It was baffling. I had to consider so much. It wasn't just a question of who had the best prospects but which was going to be the right kind of stuff".

Thank God that John Henry made the choice He made. At that moment, Bonzo made a choice that effectively changed Rock and Roll forever.