Led Zeppelin TV show next Saturday night

gobrien

In case you haven't seen it before etc;

Saturday night 10th August 2013

TV show - A to Zeppelin, at 12:20am, on the Sky Arts 1 channel on Cable.

(And the following morning at 10.20am)

Friends, colleagues and contemporaries of Led Zeppelin discuss the rock band's history, including their unusual formation and global success.

The programme reveals how their formidable reputation as a live act enabled them to transform the relationship between artists and promoters, and tour manager Richard Cole, session guitarist Jim Sullivan and Jimmy Page's former girlfriend Pamela Des Barres recall some of the band's more outlandish antics on the road.

The film also explores the influence of drummer John Bonham on Zeppelin's music, and examines how his death signalled the beginning of the end for the group

i did say in case you haven't seen it before - it seems that you have - it is better to post about a show you have seen than not post about one you haven't seen i suppose

if i see any more LZ shows coming up in TV listings i'll check on you tube first etc

i did say in case you haven't seen it before - it seems that you have - it is better to post about a show you have seen than not post about one you haven't seen i suppose

if i see any more LZ shows coming up in TV listings i'll check on you tube first etc

I am fairly new to this forum and was not aware of this on youtube or otherwise, so I greatly appreciate the discussion about it. Would not have been able to watch on cable, but thanks to you bringing it up, someone else posted other options for viewing...that's a good thing, please see yourself as having been helpful despite what others might put forth and continue to post on this forum all things Zep related. This forum is not necessarily just for those who know it all already, and people who do the ass chewing for someone posting should lighten up and be more magnanimous to all.

Same old same old.

Just wanted to add that Led Zeppelin is taking on new followers continuously...I assume you think that is a good thing. With that in mind, what may be the "same old" for you and is now ten years gone already might not be that for some of the new followers. And again, I am assuming you embrace new followers and their potential to want to know all of the mystique of the band some of us have known since its inception.

That documentary is nearly ten years old.

You can watch it on Vimeo

Thanks for pointing out the Vimeo connection also.

Archived