BP Fallon interviewed on Reddit today

aen27

Aen,

This is fantastic - thanks for bringing it here! Also, pass on thanks to MSG - she is much missed on the forums.

I did not see this posted anywhere. Mad Screeming Gallery shared this with me today. I love that he is so discreet about Zeppelin.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1q1ggo/led_zeppelin_press_officer_bp_fallon_tells_all/

Aen,

This is fantastic - thanks for bringing it here! Also, pass on thanks to MSG - she is much missed on the forums.

You're welcome. I miss her too. I only see her rarely on facebook. I will pass that on to her. :)

You're welcome. I miss her too. I only see her rarely on facebook. I will pass that on to her. :)

Thanks for this aen. The part about Jimmy and Robert made me squirm a bit, but BP did handle that very well. I couldn't believe the question was even asked.

Thanks for this aen. The part about Jimmy and Robert made me squirm a bit, but BP did handle that very well. I couldn't believe the question was even asked.

You're welcome. Beep is very good at handling them well. I love knowing that he knows much much more than he says. I love the part about Bonzo flying the plane.

I could see it being a possibility -- it wouldn't have been so weird for experimentation, would it?

My work computer is blocking me from reading the article, so I'll read it later. But aen27, I'm so glad to hear MSG is still around and visiting with members. Please send her my best, I miss her insightful posts and great stories from the past!

:peace:

Even though Zeppelin wasn't the focus of the AMA, not sure why this thread is in "Newbies."

Melcore, I wasn't sure where else to put it. Beep was not a memeber of the band, so I was not sure if it where it should go. I just knew it should be here. Sam could move it to the right section.

Walter, she always seems very busy, so she is not even on facebook much. She is very happy she is missed by us. I hope she will have more time soon.

Archived