College Basketball 2013-'14

LedZeppfan77

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I believe that will be their first loss. They cannot overlook BC this week though!

What has happened since that prophetic post??? Lost 4 out of last 5! :(

Anyway, today is the last game of the regular season for the 'cuse @ FSU, set to tip in about 15 min. The 'noles need this one to possibly make the NCAA tourney later this month. Syracuse needs it to get back on track before the ACC tourney next week. Bigger game than most would've thought a month ago....

LETS GO ORANGE!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Providence Friars in the (new) Big East final for the first time in 20 years. Time certainly does fly. They were crushed by Creighton last weekend, but it's a new day. Not sure if they can get into the NCAAs without winning tonight.

Walter, what do you think of Ennis taking that shot? I think it stinks. He should have passed the ball in closer. I know time was limited, but he had to be a hero didn't he?

Well its not like anyone else could hit a three- pointer, weren't they 0-8 before the last shot? Plus who called that last timeout? I still never saw who on Syracuse did that, so they didn't have any time to draw up a play. Their problem was what I had been saying all year, nobody was a consistent scorer. The last 10 games or so, they couldn't put together any offensive continuity. Ennis just tried to go to that magical shot well once too many times. CJ Fair was never a go to guy and Cooney was a headcase by the end of season. What are you gonna do? Tough ending to what appeared to be a promising season....

Well its not like anyone else could hit a three- pointer, weren't they 0-8 before the last shot? Plus who called that last timeout? I still never saw who on Syracuse did that, so they didn't have any time to draw up a play. Their problem was what I had been saying all year, nobody was a consistent scorer. The last 10 games or so, they couldn't put together any offensive continuity. Ennis just tried to go to that magical shot well once too many times. CJ Fair was never a go to guy and Cooney was a headcase by the end of season. What are you gonna do? Tough ending to what appeared to be a promising season....

You summed it up pretty well. But I wish he would have looked inside or at least drove in and gone for the tie