2013-14 NFL Playoff Predictions thread....

paul carruthers

I just can't tell which Indy will show up! I mean their running game as been horrific! Luck may be their best option to run the ball. But, New England's run defense has been bad too! I don't like picking against the Pats, but I like the Colts defense better. It'll be interesting to see if Adam Vinatieri will be a game decider - again....

In New England...

Well that does make the over and under a bit shaky. I thought a shootout was in order and it still could be. Better than sub zero temps to endure. Indy stays at +7 all week. Seattle is now -9 1/2. The Chargers dropped to plus 8 1/2 from 10. Carolina is plus 1. Getting more respect than earlier in the week. Something strange is likely to happen. I do not see Seattle or Denver losing the game our right. The spread is another story. I could not resist betting Indy over 21 1/2. That is the O/U on them. And I took them with Seattle minus 7.

The weather in Seattle looks brutal! Brees is gonna have his work cut out for him and Pierre Thomas is out for the Saints.

Raining in NE as well - and it looks dark up there already! It's staying light until 6-6:30 down here right now.

10, he's been a fan for 3-4 years now. I just told him that the best part of me having a stinky team is that I don't to get as emotional and can just enjoy the game for what it is. Nothing like winning in the playoffs though - I think, remember Sean? ;)