2013-14 NFL Playoff Predictions thread....

paul carruthers

^^ No, I picked the Broncos to win, but as the old sayings go "anything is possible" and "any given Sunday."

I'm pulling for Denver though, if for no other reason, I'm getting a little tired of hearing about Peyton's subpar record in the postseason and only having one ring.

Put it where it's at....Peyton Manning is very exciting to watch and he's one of the few qb's who can be considered on par with Tom Brady heading into a championship game. I so hope it will be NE v. Den and SF v. Sea next Sunday. THAT will be a great day of football - and those have been the best 4 teams this season, IMO.

Put it where it's at....Peyton Manning is very exciting to watch and he's one of the few qb's who can be considered on par with Tom Brady heading into a championship game. I so hope it will be NE v. Den and SF v. Sea next Sunday. THAT will be a great day of football - and those have been the best 4 teams this season, IMO.

QFT. Amen, brother. Unless you live in Carolina and San Diego, I think all of America wants to see NE vs. DEN and SF vs. SEA next week in the Conference Championship games. They have been the four best and most consistently good teams this season.

Walter, nothing to say about my top players list that you asked for?

There are some quarterbacks that can wear a beard. Aaron Rodgers. Ben Roethlisberger. Brett Favre. Dan Fouts and Kenny Stabler could rock the hell out of a beard back in the day.

Andrew Luck is not one of those guys. He looks ridiculous with his beard.

Could someone please explain to me why next

Week's game has to be played in the Seattle asylum?

As Herm Edwards could tell you, "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!!"

The goal of the season is to finish with the most wins...he who wins the most gets the home field all thru the playoffs.

Archived