Retirement

Brandybucks

I have to speak honestly and note how disappointing it is to see yet another re-hash album on it's way, surely for loyalty, f nothing else, there must be somethng new out there to issue? Or have we all be led down the path, and actually, there is only a very limited amount of material?

This was all about iTunes remasters and a way for Jimmy to just get out, talk about the music, share a few stories and get some money in his pocket. I think the book stamping was silly, but it's his show.

I'm sure he had no idea how any of this would sell.

I have to speak honestly and note how disappointing it is to see yet another re-hash album on it's way, surely for loyalty, f nothing else, there must be somethng new out there to issue? Or have we all be led down the path, and actually, there is only a very limited amount of material?

The plan since last summer was to stagger the releases. As far as new material goes, we wait for Jimmy to record a new album. Robert wants nothing to do with Jimmy or John Paul so that is life.

I think brandy bucks hit the nail on the head page at a book signing ,really,is this some kind of joke obviously no but the zep think it is . Tours are gruelling if Pagey was notoriously late showing up for gigs in his prime ,could you imagine this day & Age,Richard Cole guaranteed that their would never ever be a reunion he must have known something we dont.....so far he stands correct, oh yeah!! By the way he made that statement 25 years ago,that should tell you something right there!!

• 5 weeks later...

I think brandy bucks hit the nail on the head page at a book signing ,really,is this some kind of joke obviously no but the zep think it is . Tours are gruelling if Pagey was notoriously late showing up for gigs in his prime ,could you imagine this day & Age,Richard Cole guaranteed that their would never ever be a reunion he must have known something we dont.....so far he stands correct, oh yeah!! By the way he made that statement 25 years ago,that should tell you something right there!!

Since they did indeed reunite for the one-off O2 event, Mr. Cole was in fact 100% wrong.

Cole was only wrong in a technical sense; he could hardly have foreseen the circumstances whereby the O2 show came about, namely the death of Ahmet Ertegun and the subsequent tribute concert event, without which, there (still) would not have been a LZ 'reunion'...

Archived