Peanuts animation to "In the light " - Led Zeppelin

:hysterical: J where do you find these things?! SO cute. Between Snoopy smiling, PigPen dusting it up on the kit and disgruntled Lucy (everybody knows one lol) dancing, it was hilarious and well done. "Stairway" had its moments (Linus? contemplating sunset or what looked like flashback sequences and the kid dancing with the Woodstocks on the meadow) but I liked "In the Light" better, especially Schroeder on the piano manifesting the colours of energy with music, and then creating a scene with the grand as if he were Beethoven. In both, the kids all dancing on the stage was the crowning moment. "Lights, please" LOL

Pure joy, right there! A perfect match in song and character, this made my night!! Thanks for posting, stz! :)

:hysterical: J where do you find these things?! SO cute. Between Snoopy smiling, PigPen dusting it up on the kit and disgruntled Lucy (everybody knows one lol) dancing, it was hilarious and well done. "Stairway" had its moments (Linus? contemplating sunset or what looked like flashback sequences and the kid dancing with the Woodstocks on the meadow) but I liked "In the Light" better, especially Schroeder on the piano manifesting the colours of energy with music, and then creating a scene with the grand as if he were Beethoven. In both, the kids all dancing on the stage was the crowning moment. "Lights, please" LOL

Yes, yes! Snoopy flashing that smile is my favorite...snoopy.da.man! The dancing is priceless...exactly how I feel when I'm listening to LZ!

haha cool vids slave thanks for sharing!

Seems appropriate to post this pic here even though we've all probably seen it before. I think someone here has it as their avatar? Oh well...

tumblr_ljg1uzd1Fe1qhdeeto1_500.jpg

I have seen it before, but it is very cool.

Thanks for posting it :)

Archived