How has Led Zeppelin impacted your life?

sphinnx

My dad sometimes used to watch TSRTS when I was younger and-though i didn't know who they were- it led me to pick up the guitar (I stole one of me dad's Les Pauls :P ). I quite forgot about them for years until I read an article in a magazine last year.

Since then my live has changed. Posters and pictures all over my room, I learn how to play Jimmy's solos, and I tell my best friend all the schoolbreaks long how sexy Jimmy is...

I confess I'm totally nuts, but so what?

Led Zeppelin has changed my perspective on how i should live life...From their talks about women, to the message given in the immigrant song. Or there thoughts on having/giving No Quarter (no mercy). If anything they sure as hell helped me through my rough teen years and will stay with me forevermore. see...Zeppelin did their research...on life i guess...I don't know if the magic took part on their pursuit for research...but all I know is that they were really letting us know what life is about...without any swear words, without half naked women dancing around them, with out the heavy promotion of drugs (stairway can be an exception), without the promotion of hatred...shit i can keep on going but i think you people get the point.

There is so much more to my story but ill stop.

I also have passed them on to my younger siblings :) and im pretty sure they have an impact in their lives...more my little sister than my brother.

A lot of my friends aren't comfortable with the fact that I love the band as much as I do. They think I'm obsessed, or whatever, but they know It's useless to try to change me. And they won't, because Led Zeppelin is a part of what I am, and there's no way they can take that from me. (Unless they kill me!)

I guess it has put a damper on my social life over the years, but I'm O.K. with that. :D

my friends think i'm obsessed too,, but i don't care... if i'm going to be obsessed with something, i choose led zeppelin :D ...

led zeppelin are now a part me and nothing will change that... never

Jimmy Page was the only reason that made me pick a guitar and start to learn...

Archived