Q: Other than Jason Bonham, Are Any Other Of Led Zeppelin's Offspring Musically Inclined?

Daniel

No particular reason that I want to know other than pure curiosity. I'm really glad that Jason took to the drums. In my mind he is the only one that could sit in his dad's old place and have it seem OK to still call the band Led Zeppelin.

No particular reason that I want to know other than pure curiosity. I'm really glad that Jason took to the drums. In my mind he is the only one that could sit in his dad's old place and have it seem OK to still call the band Led Zeppelin.

I know there is a James Page Jr, roughly 20 y.o. No idea as to musical ability.

Here is Logan - photo by Ross Halfin bcb-bw02.jpg

I remember reading that he had given singing up, or maybe broken up his group. I can't find the place where I read this though so I could be wrong.

He had, but now he has a new one, "Sons of Albion".

And don't worry - you'd always find someone. B)

Yeah Logan was in the Black Country Bandits. The band broke up. They have a website, go check it out for those who're curious. You can also type their name on youtube. There are a couple of videos (live).

I listened to them a bit and (sorry...) I didn't like their music. This is mean but Logan sure has his father's good looks but not the singing talents. :unsure: **don't stone me please!** lol

Archived